i just broke up with mary jane, former tree smoker i need help

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

I dumped her yesterday but we ended up fooling around anyway... Twice
smh.gif
. I won't be as eaasily seduced today. But come fri when I'm opening for Waka?!?! And the next day when I throw this club party!?!?! Man I picked a bad week to straighten up and fly right
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
u def picked a bad week, u kno them dudes gonna stay burnin around you. good luck tho, im on my 3rd day tryna stay strong

Originally Posted by King Beef

Originally Posted by copped

what is wrong with you idiots...learn how to read..

no one is denying that there are successful people who have/do smoke weed occasionally...

but smoking everyday at least once or twice for 5-10 years straight and be successful ?

that is impossible...

you'd have to be a real depressed f' to be smoking that much for years...
You must think that only young kids smoke.

I used to travel up to smoke bud with these two people, one was already a lawyer and one was currently enrolled at a university up in St.Paul. They smoked weed daily, like at least a quad a day and they were as well focus as anyone I have ever met. Those two dudes can out smoke anyone on this board.

Cleared the 5 foot bong at their place
pimp.gif
try 6 foot
eek.gif
i was coughin like a biiiii
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I grew up.

I used to smoke hard when I was younger. Stopped smoking when I was 24. I'm 28 now.

To be honest with you, it ain't really that hard. I don't know how I did it but I just got over it. Some of my boys still smoke but in moderation. I don't mind smelling fresh herb though. That piney smell is still
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Ah yes, only immature teenagers smoke marijuana.[/color]

I used to smoke nearly everyday for a year. I gave it up for lent and I'm on day 12. I won't light up another blunt until 4/20, and after that I only plan on burning occasionally.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

UnderMedicated wrote:
Originally Posted by copped

i don't smoke, drink, or do weed...

I don't pop pills or any of that...so nice try at assuming that someone who is against marijuana (not totally against, just annoyed at people wanting appreciation for smoking it over cigs) is pro-alcohol or other government sanctioned drunk or intoxicant.

SMOKING WEED EVERYDAY FOR 5-10 YEARS....i don't buy kids in med school or law school, or anyone in college, hell anyone successful smoke at that frequency...

maybe here and there after an exam or at a party...but give me a god damn break...5-10 years daily? %+@?

some of you guys need a hobby, a life, and a purpose in life...
You dont smoke so you dont know. Have you even tried it?
Are you serious about kids not smoking in college? At mine 70% of kids do and even the ones who don't hit the bud when its in front of them.
And in-case you didn't know people who smoke 5 or more times a day can function normally because they are use to smoking like that unless they got some new exotic they never tried.
I didn't even think their were people still so naive against the use of weed other then 12 year old's
laugh.gif

I didn't think you had the reading comprehension of a 12 year old. He isn't saying kids don't smoke in college, or that law/med students don't smoke, or very successful people don't smoke. He is saying that they don't smoke EVERYDAY for a long period of time.

I go to school with people who have smoked since 6th grade(not saying they smoked heavily then) and they smoke 5 blunts a day and have to smoke exotic to even get high. I understood what he wrote, sure they might have gotten in trouble once or twice with the law but they keep their GPA up and have jobs with the government. Theirs people who do it just very few.

Back
Top Bottom