i just broke up with mary jane, former tree smoker i need help

Just smoke, there is really no reason to quit unless your on probation or tryna get a job that requires testing.

Its that serious? Every time I stopped I had the urge to smoke here and there but that quickly went away.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Just smoke, there is really no reason to quit unless your on probation or tryna get a job that requires testing.

this is the reason, well im not quitting forever but i'm taking a break. been smokin everyday for 3 years and i needa refresh my lungs.

u stole the avy i wanted tho.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Its that serious? Every time I stopped I had the urge to smoke here and there but that quickly went away.

sadly, YES, IT IS THAT SERIOUS
ohwell.gif

how did you make it go away?

Stay occupied, that help you forget about it. But smoking everyday for three years? I can see why it would be hard..

Exercise, eat right, sleep well...you'll get over it

I used to blaze every day...now I've probably smoked five times in the last six months...never felt healthier or smarter either

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

this is the reason, well im not quitting forever but i'm taking a break. been smokin everyday for 3 years and i needa refresh my lungs.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Just stay busy with other things and keep your mind off it then g.
You gotta remember, tree's aren't an addictive substance.

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Exercise, eat right, sleep well...you'll get over it

I used to blaze every day...now I've probably smoked five times in the last six months...never felt healthier or smarter either

see those are the 2 things thats kinda makin it hard for me, i burn before i eat, and i had to have a goodnight blunt for me to sleep well.

i smoked daily for 3-4 years and havent touched it since 06. My #1 sugestion is to never put yourself in the situation where you have the opportunity to smoke. Never be in the same room as it and it will make it alot easier, the more you avoid temptation the better off you will be.

cravings? what kind of weed are you smoking. its easy to quit. just dont do it. but really there is no real reason why you should quit. i dont see myself ever stopping (unless i need to test) i smoke everyday, engineering student also.

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Just stay busy with other things and keep your mind off it then g.
You gotta remember, tree's aren't an addictive substance.

i feel you, i know trees aint addictive, but the feeling when ur high is psychologically addicting and that's what i'm craving for...

exercise did it for me.. the feeling of being rejuvenated everyday instead of tired from smoking helped me out

word of advice..

Eat before you smoke, that way youre less hungry.

but goin to sleep high is the !#%+, i stay havin weird dreams lol.
Word theres no reason to QUIT unless youre in some kind of trouble for it. 

been sober for 2 months coming up soon.

( enforced by the law & circuit court)

I get my lungs back soon, I just play video games and work out, helps fight.

Originally Posted by Sid Nasty

cravings? what kind of weed are you smoking. its easy to quit. just dont do it. but really there is no real reason why you should quit. i dont see myself ever stopping (unless i need to test) i smoke everyday, engineering student also.
i usually smoke grand daddy purp, if not, then just regular purp or the ones that look like plums, not even grapes nomore.

i never thought about stopping either, but i gotta get into this union program that's why im tryna take a long break. maybe 2-3 months tops

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

word of advice..

Eat before you smoke, that way youre less hungry.

but goin to sleep high is the !#%+, i stay havin weird dreams lol.
Word theres no reason to QUIT unless youre in some kind of trouble for it. 
haha i dont even trip off that nomore, it got to the point where i don't eat munchies, just regular meals.

its really mind over will/ want for me... you really gotta just have the mindset no im not smoking today ... ( take it day by day ) cause you think long term you will probably be smokeing around 4:20
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom