i Just Finished The Last Episode Of Entourage, And i Want More

(pause)

i know im late. but my boy put me onto this show about a month ago, and over the past weeks have watched all 66 episodes. this series is amazing, and i cantwait for season six. any entourage fans?
nerd.gif

...and when does season six begin?

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

over the past weeks have watched all 66 episodes.
pimp.gif
I've been trying to watch at least 3-4 episodes a dayat work. Most of the time it's only 2 though if we're busy. Got in 4 episodes yesterday and hopefully can get the same amount if not more todaythere. Currently on Season 3 episode 9

Damn, there's been 66 episodes already?
eek.gif
I feel like I remember everysingle episode

I've been watching this show since DAY 1....it's an incredible show. Mad funny, the first two seasons are the best tho. I just started watching"Weeds" the past week and DAMN it's funny
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

pimp.gif
I've been trying to watch at least 3-4 episodes a day at work. Most of the time it's only 2 though if we're busy. Got in 4 episodes yesterday and hopefully can get the same amount if not more today there. Currently on Season 3 episode 9

Hey just curious, what do you do? I want that kinda job.

Originally Posted by T11Time

DAmn watched all 66 in two weeks thats crazy

When they had seasons 1-4 on HBO On Demand i watched them all over the weekend before season 5 began...this show is that good..and I am thatlazy..
pimp.gif

I'm addicted to Entourage. Can't wait til Season 6.

My favorite character has to be Arty though. Dude be cursing like crazy.

I anxiously waiting for the 6th season..
My boy got me hooked..watched all 66 episodes in one week during winter break

waiting for s5 to come out on season disc so i can finally watch it... im that lazy lol but my favorite show, ive seen a bit of weeds too and id recommendit...
pimp.gif

Entourage has a HUGE following on here (infact it probably has a huge following with every male out there
laugh.gif
)

GREAT show. Many call it 'Sex and the City' for guys, but nonetheless a very funny and clever show.

cant wait for season 6!

I can't wait for the 6th season to come out. Its one of my top 5 favorite shows right now.

I finished watching season 2 last night... I like falling asleep to Ari cursing and talking down to people... he's so dreamy!!

I absolutely love this show. The whole Aquaman drama was awesome.
Mili if you like Entourage check out Californication. Really similar and just as hilarious and awesome.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

pimp.gif
I've been trying to watch at least 3-4 episodes a day at work. Most of the time it's only 2 though if we're busy. Got in 4 episodes yesterday and hopefully can get the same amount if not more today there. Currently on Season 3 episode 9

Hey just curious, what do you do? I want that kinda job.
Was gonna ask the same thing.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom