I just found out Dwight Howard is half Asian !

Yeah she definitely looks Asian. And his dad looks Swedish.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

too bad he already played for team usa, we'd love him on team pilipinas.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Quote:
I think he meant Half Asian and Half Black.
:lol:
laugh.gif
I know K-TOWN...
Tha'REAL K-TOWN...
That's WESTSIDE CHI-TOWN...Ya'll dudes is straightCLOWNS

Email: MdotJones@tmail.com Aim: ImSuchaGee

:x
sick.gif
that girl would get rippedddd in half :x
sick.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Wasn't that a pic of a girl that DH was tryin' to talk to? I swear Igotastorytotell set the record straight because he knows the both of them. That pic was on NT over a year ago....

Quote:
that girl is banging like seriously wow.....dwights not bad either
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Quote:
Wasn't that a pic of a girl that DH was tryin' to talk to? I swear Igotastorytotell set the record straight because he knows the both of them. That pic was on NT over a year ago....
TEAM LAKERS

why are you guys so homophobic.....I THINK DWIGHT HOWARD is good looking there i said it....i mean jeez i still like women but dude is cute whats wrong with that?

damn his mom is up to his shoulders, shes big too, and looks exactly like him.

Asians stay trying to claim people, word to dave chappelle. and Filipinos rep harder than puerto ricans.
Wale!!!​
She said not on the first night, I asked at twelve
D.C. they put her on me, so I'm feelin myself like I lost my keys

Quote:
But if she is, Howard can claim brothers with Yi and Yao.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Quote:
he seems to be today's AC Green, kinda straight edge.
:lol:
laugh.gif
I just found this quote on wikipedia.

Quote:
Howard's abilities and powerful physique have thus drawn attention from fellow NBA All-Stars. Tim Duncan once remarked: "[Howard] is so developed... He has so much promise and I am glad that I will be out of the league when he is peaking."[23] Kevin Garnett echoed those sentiments: "[Howard] is a freak of nature, man... I was nowhere near that physically talented. I wasn't that gifted, as far as body and physical presence."

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Back
Top Bottom