I just got a job offer in Miami, FL.. please school me on...

what I should know when considering this job offer.. it is a good job as a analyst for a real estate company.. paying 40k starting.. what is the cost of living in Miami? Right now I live in the Bay Area, California and it is very expensive.. I was just browsing websites and see that housing in Miami is a lot less, even on South Beach. This sort of intrigues me bc I need to be in a place with hot weather bc thats what im used too.. anyway.. how is cost of living in miami.. anything I should know about the city before moving there? thanks guys..

Miami may not be AS expensive as Cali BUT that is changing....U can live off of 40K in South FL. easily, but I dont know what your your used to as far as your lifestyle so just know that if U get over here budget right. U dont wanna get over here and then come to find out that it's not what U expected so continue to do your research and good luck to U if U decide to move down here......
...Red, Black, & White chevy
now I'm ridin' Deion...

it really depends ob what part of the city you want to live. the places youre finding in sobe might not be what you think. but maybe you should take a trip down here to see the city for yourself. and its pretty damn hot right now
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

9897​

40k ain't much in the MIA, but you can make it happen. If you feel that you can grow within the company than it might be a good move.

Back
Top Bottom