I just got kicked out of my house

I don't want to stay with a friend or family member i'd rather work with the little I have. I have a job that I get 300 dollars from every 2 weeks. but now i have no car, shelter, anything. 150 dollars cash. I know my situations grim but what would be my best option? how do I find a homeless shelter? and i'm 17

smh.gif
I'm mad the first place you turned is Niketalk.

this is a joke i bet money you will either

A) go back home

B) stay with a friend/ family member

I did something illegal. I DO NOT want to continue living here they've kicked me out and i'm not gonna get on my knees and beg... again... y would a homeless shelter be so bad until i save enough money for a apartment? and yes im still at my house now I have til the end of the day to get my stuff together and leave. so im on here looking for homeless shelters

might as well find a friend to live with because the money you are making you cant find a place to live.

Originally Posted by wildcard

I did something illegal. I DO NOT want to continue living here they've kicked me out and i'm not gonna get on my knees and beg... again... y would a homeless shelter be so bad until i save enough money for a apartment? and yes im still at my house now I have til the end of the day to get my stuff together and leave. so im on here looking for homeless shelters
im sorry but you need to take your $%$+!$* home. you have almost no money and what apartment do you think your gonna be able to keep making what you do. $300 every two weeks, thats nothing. And your talking about living in a shelter? take it from someone who spent time there, you do NOT want to be there for any extended time i.e; more than 1 night. take your @@% home, apologize to your parents and accept whatever punishment they give you like a MAN. 

What did you do that was illegal?

Sounds like you effed up and you have too big of an ego to apologize to your parents. Anyway, if you want to learn the hard way - go for it.

Too proud, too young.

You are basically broke with no credit. You really think you are going to live in a homeless shelter until you find your own apartment with only $300 every two weeks?

Go apologize for what you did and beg for their forgiveness.

that's funny...wait you don't wanna beg? what help do you want from NT?
How old are you anyways?

What did you do if you don't mind?

A homeless shelter is a no go man. And $600 a month is horrible to be trying to live on your own with. If you can, swallow your pride and ask to stay home.

this pisses me off so much i have to post again. OP you have a serious pride problem and its funny because its only a matter of time. you may think your hard for leaving the house but there is always someone harder than you and you will be wishing you were back home if they were to pull your card on the street. your obviously still in school unless you dropped out. i've delt with a lot of kids like yourself who thinks they have it all figured out but in all honestly you don't. you don't even realize you how good you have it but leave that house tonight and you will find that out quick

Sorry for venting NT but i'm currently writing a paper for my english class on dysfunctional children and this thread pissed me off

Well, I suggest you go back and apologize.

Buy check craigslist for a room to rent. But maybe stay at a hotel/motel overnight and then comeback the next morning and ask for forgiveness. It'll make em think you had a hard night out in the streets and it'll make em think twice.

And what did you do if you don't mind me asking?

I thought parents couldn't legally kick you out until you were 18?

$300 every two months is nothing and you wont be able to get an apartment with that kind of money. I dont know what you did or why you did it again but you need to apologize.

Back
Top Bottom