I just threw both of my guns away......... UPDATE

Pulled my gun out on someone I loved and had no business doing so, some time ago. I've never been robbed or stepped to my entire adult life. I've lost many friends and family by the bullet. I still have one registered for household protection. I have a future wife and daughter on the way so I think I still need the one. You'll think I'm crazy but Samual L. Jackson probably saved me. I saw something of his and it made me think, which made me pray. Which made me come to realize that it would be too easy. I had a small beef with someone today that could of turned real ugly if i was still holding a dirty piece. I'm not a priest or a saint by any means but I do have faith. Thanks to who ever reads this.

I said loved one not family, and NO I didn't just throw em in the river I took em to a pastor where he said he'd turn em in. I highly doubt I can walk into the police station wit 2 dirty burners and not get in trouble.

drake_boom.gif

watch someone find those guns and kill someone thanks to you.

JK. but i would have sold them to a shop or something.

Heather B approves.

All_Glocks_Down.jpg

Curious though, what made you draw down on your own family?

30t6p3b.gif
foolish. Shouldve sold em if they were clean. Could've used that money for ur lady and little lady. I hope u at least dismantled em and separate the pieces

No adults on NT tonight huh.... I'll leave you kids with something nice tonight..........

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

No adults on NT tonight huh.... I'll leave you kids with something nice tonight..........

yous a better man then me i love hem gun sounds
pimp.gif

shoulda sold em on nt
pimp.gif

i woulda copped for the lowski

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I'm glad you had the insight to know that you were in a dangerous place, and "put em down"

Not everyone who owns a gun is a criminal or mentally unstable, those that own and use them responsibly shouldn't have to "put them away"

Pics of your guns?

Back
Top Bottom