i just violated my girl and she is crying. Updated.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by EstBeast

http://pics.kuvaton.com/kuvei/****_jump.gif
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif

WORDDD WHAT THE +%!+
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn this is the hardest I've laughed in a long time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Had a similar situation with ex. Took a dump went in bedroom to make love and it still smelled like @+!!. She laughs and ask did I wash my hands in which I reply "of course"............. reach up to grab her chin as I lay on top of her and kiss her and accidently smear doo doo on her chin. Apparently when I wiped a little got in between my fingers................ We laughed for literally an hour and then we made love................... Damn I miss that girl some times,,,, Thats on my soul and O.P. I believe you.

Thanks man I spill my guts give something NT to laugh at and no one believes me.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Had a similar situation with ex. Took a dump went in bedroom to make love and it still smelled like @+!!. She laughs and ask did I wash my hands in which I reply "of course"............. reach up to grab her chin as I lay on top of her and kiss her and accidently smear doo doo on her chin. Apparently when I wiped a little got in between my fingers................ We laughed for literally an hour and then we made love................... Damn I miss that girl some times,,,, Thats on my soul and O.P. I believe you.

Thanks man I spill my guts give something NT to laugh at and no one believes me.

Back
Top Bottom