I just watched the UPS man sit in front of my house and not deliver a package

they always run to my door, toss the package, and speed off. almost like they dropped a bomb at my door.. no ringing or knocking.. just a drop and run.

this used to ALWAYS happen to me. If the weather was bad because i was getting a lot packages he would go by the house. Post up and just type something in the system, i would go look at the updated tracking right there and it would say something like no delivery.

This dude was just lazy as hell
laugh.gif

that #**+ happen to me i suppose to be getting my red pl 1 the faggit $$* mail man forgot the slip till i called them then i got em

UPS/USPS/FedEx's service quality really just depends on the worker. I've never had problems back home, but I've had some major problems with UPS at my college apartment.

Now Ontrac on the other hand (the company Amazon uses to ship out small books/CDs/DVDs/Games) is horrendous.

One day I just want to rob a full UPS truck

Jesus, how fun would it be to open up all those boxes like its Christmas....

Just another reason I don't rock w/ UPS. I had a package come recently and dude put it on the wrong porch. How u mix up a 3 and a 5 I'll never know. If it wasn't for the mailman recognizin the name on the box and us bein outside already, it might have gotten shipped back or somethin.

Hit em up OP and let em know what's good. See if they can just hold it for u to pick up

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

laugh.gif
I thought you meant he was just sitting there on your porch for a minute, chillin

roll.gif
thats what I thought. Like he was on some G iish.
"%%$$ this $%%%% package, Im sittin right here and aint ringin
iish, he can come get it his damn self."

If it was your regular driver, I doubt he would not attempt to deliver your package.

Trust me, drivers want to get everything off for that day. Not delivering a package just means more work tomorrow.
...Oh and UPS > _____

UPS never fails.

actually I have never had any problem with all of them, the big three that is.

Originally Posted by TheIllusiveMan

IMASOLEMAN18 wrote:

ive never had a problem with my ups person

Forreal. My UPS person never missed a delivery even if I'm not home he know who to leave it with.

Tipping during the holidays helps, believe that. .

those guys make 75k+ according to yahoo, now I am not knocking your tip but if you're giving him like 2-5 bucks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it is funny.

That happened to me. Usually, the same dude delivers to my area, and he is so sweet. But once in a while, he'll call out, and we get a random person. I was expecting a dress I was planning on wearing to an event, and on the day it was due to arrive, I checked online, and the update said he attempted delivery, but there was no answer. BS. I was two feet away from my door typing a paper on my laptop.
laugh.gif
I called UPS, and they said they'd check what happened. Called me back an hour later to say the driver admitted he didn't bother coming to my porch because he figured no one was home. Luckily, UPS promised me the driver would bring my package before 8 pm, and when he did, I happened to be standing on my porch. He THREW the package on my porch, cussing under his breath, and drove off. So rude, but first and last time it ever happened.

Back
Top Bottom