I just watched the UPS man sit in front of my house and not deliver a package

1 time that happened to me, so i drove 1 hour and half in traffic to the middle of nowhere to get my new phone. got there at like 7 or something and theyre like were closed till 8 then they re-open for the night pick up. then they were telling me i had the wrong tacking number or something it was stupid, they had it infront of me and were prepared to not give it to me. im like yooo u see my id and my name.. stop hating!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

call them and complain about that lazy sack of crap of an employee. try to get them to make someone bring the package back to you today because of his laziness.

LOL, these UPS stories are something else. My area UPS guy is cool, I tell him to just leave the package at the door when I'm not there and he does that.

When I worked at a warehouse the UPS service for our area sucked, delivering packages mad late. My manager had to call the office literally screaming at them cause we were losing sales from getting the packages so late.

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

I was looking out the window because ive been waiting for a delivery. 
He delivered something to both my neighbors and then went to the back of the truck for 7minutes and pulled off.  Never rang my bell or came up to my place.
Now I look online and it said they tried to deliver but couldnt get a signature.

There is no notice on my door...what do I do???   
mad.gif
Dude said !@%# it and took of with your stuff.
laugh.gif

In other words, YNGYS

lol i always hear stories about delivery people not delivering #%!% or being lazy.

i've always had my stuff delivered on time and the dudes are super nice. i guess i'm just one of the few lucky ones.

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

laugh.gif
I thought you meant he was just sitting there on your porch for a minute, chillin

laugh.gif
  i was picturing this also
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word I thought the same thing when I read the thread title. 
laugh.gif

I remember a few yrs back, I ordered some kicks online and I missed the postman, he left a slip on my door.  I didn't have any class or work the next day so I waited with the door open (nice day outside) for the truck to pull up so I can meet him.  I heard the truck pull up in front so I got up to greet the dude.  As I got to the door, he had already put the mail in the box and started to walk away, no knock, no nothing.  I saw the pink slip that said attempted delivery. I walked up to him before he reached the truck and said:

Me: Hey
Postman: Yes?
Me: I can take the package, I'm home.
Postman: Uhh... I don't have it.
Me: Well where is it?
Postman: At the station.
Me: Why is it at the station and not in the truck?
Postman: It was too heavy.
Me:
indifferent.gif
... It's a pair of shoes.
Postman: Oh.

Proceed to head to the post office to file a complaint. 

I had no idea UPS was messing up like this...I thought I was the only one!
I couldnt believe it when I saw dude pull off.

Back
Top Bottom