I just watched the UPS man sit in front of my house and not deliver a package

I was looking out the window because ive been waiting for a delivery. 
He delivered something to both my neighbors and then went to the back of the truck for 7minutes and pulled off.  Never rang my bell or came up to my place.
Now I look online and it said they tried to deliver but couldnt get a signature.

There is no notice on my door...what do I do???   
mad.gif

happen to me, i ordered verizon internet, dude came by everyday and got no notice, then i call and said they tried to deliver which is a lie but they ask if i wanted to pick it up at the main building, so i went to pick it up, i saw the box and said my name and all, but the box had the wrong apartment door, i live in 17, the box said 6 so def check that out, call them and ask to request pick up because if not, they will send it back to the original sender.

These guys are the absolute worse.  They did the same thing to me a couple of weeks ago.  My neighbor said he saw the guy get out the truck and just stick a note on my door.  He didn't knock or anything and my GF was home at the time
smh.gif

call them.

you have the option of having it redelivered or picking it up a UPS location.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

These guys are the absolute worse.  They did the same thing to me a couple of weeks ago.  My neighbor said he saw the guy get out the truck and just stick a note on my door.  He didn't knock or anything and my GF was home at the time
smh.gif

USPS and FedEx have dudes like this too.
I remember one time I stayed home whole day because I was expecting a package from USPS, never came and at night I checked confirmation code and it said notice left
smh.gif
. Dude didn't even leave a !!#!#@% note.

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Call them. Hopefully its not the 3rd attempt, if so its gets sent back to the shipper.

Incorrect.  After the 3rd time they hold it for 5 days and then send it back to the sender.

call them and complain about that lazy sack of crap of an employee. try to get them to make someone bring the package back to you today because of his laziness.

ill have to call tomorrow...I gotta go to work.
Dude was probably lazy cuz the package weighs 35lbs
but they're making $70,000...walk your lazy but to my door!!!

If he stops by and you see him, open the door. One time a UPS guy tried to write a slip on my door, I heard the truck park, noticed he was not carrying something, and they tried to put a "we missed you slipped on my door." I opened it up, before he can put it on the door, he looked at me "shook." Then, said I thought you weren't going be home, went back 3 flights of stairs and grab my 50 lb  24X 18 box package from his truck. 
Cliffnotes:

You know you have a package coming, you see him without a package, you open the door. 

Honestly, what's the point of this for them? I can see them being lazy, not stopping by, but saying they left a notice or whatever, but to drive to the house, go up to the door and leave a notice, what's the point? Or in this situation, deliver to the neighbors but not deliver to the OP. What gives?

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

ive never had a problem with my ups person

Forreal. My UPS person never missed a delivery even if I'm not home he know who to leave it with.

Tipping during the holidays helps, believe that. But in your case I'd talk to the driver and asked him what happened before I call and complain, if he's on your route and finds out you complained ( because employees talk ) your packages always may be "delayed".

I thought he was gon bring it out...this never happened to me, wasnt expecting it.
I know better now

dunno bout UPS most of the things ive got from them game according to plan ...

now USPS ..... these motherfuking
mad.gif
mad.gif
they suck something bad !!! i thought i was going to take an L with my NT shirt thinking it got swoop on or something ....

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

call them and complain about that lazy sack of crap of an employee. try to get them to make someone bring the package back to you today because of his laziness.
This is what I would do.

Originally Posted by gboy1230

dunno bout UPS most of the things ive got from them game according to plan ...

now USPS ..... these motherfuking
mad.gif
mad.gif
they suck something bad !!! i thought i was going to take an L with my NT shirt thinking it got swoop on or something ....

I got my NT shirt in the @$@%$%! mailbox all squashed up
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom