I kissed a girl with a boyfriend Vol. She told him

265873010.jpg

Quote:
If you think thats crazy, my friend was chilling with her man and right in front of dude, I went up to her and kissed her on her cheek. Homeboy didn't do .
uh yea cuz a kiss on the cheek is elementary. It's another way to greet a person and in Mexico a kiss on the cheek as a greeting is customary depending on what region you are in.

Def. On her not you.....she the one whose ina relationship....now if he was ya dude then u jus as wrong as her
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

wait this happened last year?
im calling ducktails that you found a picture and made up a story, though i dont know why you would make up a story like that
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY YAO BONZI - SCOLA​

67io5th.gif
Code:
    NEW YORK JETS_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsI'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

LOL. kiss on the cheek means nothing. I sometimes unconsciously greet my homegirls with a kiss on the cheek. If her bf got mad over it hes not getting any PT. Real talk. And what do you mean emotional pain? You need to grow up man. You have some middle school mentality.

I smashed a girl with a boyfriend last Saturday and didn't think twice about it. Who cares.

Both of those girls are smokin' though, I would've done a lot more than kiss her on the cheek.

- Tical.
It has to start somewhere...
It has to start sometime...
What better place than here?
What better time than now?

Quote:
Kiss on the cheek
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

am i reading this right? she was basically on top of you on the bed and you just kissed her on the cheek?

Back
Top Bottom