I knew this would of happen, just knew it. Vol. Camel huntin season, death to DJ

http://www.zshare.net/audio/62230097f61c58/ - Beanie Sigel speakin on everything

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6223847517d7bd/ - Freeway speakin on everything

Yall remember when these dudes was on Hot 97
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Whooo Kid eggin this in house beef on n sayin Camel huntin season.

I knew this woulda happened since the rumors about Apple came out. The lack of communication is effed up, I mean Ol Man Jigga still has like a year left onDJ(dependin on how soon he drop his album) I mean Rocafella is still on DJ n Ns dont know whats goin on

[Beans] Man that shhh CRAZY! [Beans]

The ususals who say more artists complainin n blmin the next mn for their problems yall never actually come with an answer, what would you do? You in chargehow do you fix things? Yall on some they aint gonna sell anyway shh so thats how you gone leave it? Not even give a N_ a tour? but I understand yall Ns ainteven involved so yall say w/e wild shh you want cuz most of yall dont really care.

See me Id say take a loss on the money side(to a certain degree) n do what I need to do to push these guys as long as its good music.

[Beans] That shhh not crazy, that shhh is CAZY! [Beans] Beans is speakin true shh I always had thoughts but never spoke on it but dudes is grimey I respectgrimey but this is leaning to straight up Damien shh on some use a N_ to get ya way up n them leave them to die. And Ns is loyal I mean I even got a theory onCam being loyal as well but thats neither here nor there at the moment.

Shhh aint been the same since..... 1st the Fat Boys wake up now them Roc Boys break up when yall Ns gonna wake up?

Hopefully what Ns say is right, this whole hip hop industry gets destroyed n all the money hungry Ns leave n the shh just go back to the streets, back to theparks n shh. It aint a revolution tho, shhh is recyclin n like Cam say the cycle is sick. Much success to future good hip hop.

smokin.gif

These dudes keep talking around the issue, why don't they just tell it how it is?

For the most part Beans was ith a lost for words, he aint even react any type of way when Whooo Kid said its Camel huntin season. He seemed very distraughtabout the state of things and just kept sayin how crazy the shhh is he seems very eager to make it work tho but dude right now is in a lost position.

For what yall sayin about namin names n beig a 100 on everythin like Illzustrious said I think these dudes are still tryin to hold on to the lil loyalty theyhave left for dude if he hasnt forgotten about them. You gotta understand thi aint beef so no reason t disrespect yet but they aint being as honest as theywant to be.

smokin.gif

These dudes keep talking around the issue, why don't they just tell it how it is?
cuz they loyal and wont let go of they ethics...you can tell they was trying they hardest not to +$+# on Jay and them, especially Free....theinterviews was funny tho, '%@#+ this, Im tired of holding back' lol...

my problem is, why you loyal on a street level to N's who treat it on strictly as a business (like they mans is)?

my problem is, why you loyal on a street level to N's who treat it on strictly as a business (like they mans is)?
If a N_ like Dame or any other rapper come at em with that question n they finally realize, it will be the end of the ROC. If its not businesswith dude he aint with it and thats cool but I guess dudes aint really homeys so things will mos def change.

Oh Yea Cake Beans is comin out with a mixtape True American Gangster
laugh.gif
its the beginning of the end.

smokin.gif

Daaaaaaaaaamn... That's All Bad...
smh.gif

So I take it Jay has his apple situation but he's leaving them out of the loop/on DJ? Or is there more to it than that?

Sidenote: Beans Mixtapes are always appreciated
pimp.gif

^he's still gonna be running Rocafella Records on Def Jam regardless tho....basically its just co-signing what Buddens was spittin on Roll Call, its foulgame over there

i dont understand... whats so wrong wit not wasting money on a project that u know isnt goin nowhere??? freeway and beans dont/wont sell... point blank... theyneed to get off the majors... east coast aint sellin... but beans album was$%!%%!% wack anyway...

its a business... he aint got no right to b mad... honestly...

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

i dont understand... whats so wrong wit not wasting money on a project that u know isnt goin nowhere??? freeway and beans dont/wont sell... point blank... they need to get off the majors... east coast aint sellin... but beans album was$%!%%!% wack anyway...

True

i dont understand... whats so wrong wit not wasting money on a project that u know isnt goin nowhere??? freeway and beans dont/wont sell... point blank... they need to get off the majors... east coast aint sellin... but beans album was$%!%%!% wack anyway...

why put the music out?
i remember reading in an article w/ jay saying he was gonna take some losses if it meant putting out good music. so why isnt freeway getting any promo?

Right Now, Jay is that NGA that errybody in the game rapped about 4-5 years ago. The Greedy, Money-Hungry Back-Stabbing Rap Exec. that sits high in thebuilding collecting his dough. The same guy he talked about in the magazines when he said...NGAs in the streets is loyal when it comes to business...the RapGame is opposite. Rap Game execs are crooked...

Thats him. And Jigga is my dude.

who's really surprised. jay has always been known as a snake. as for what ya saying time its not fair to the artist cause Jay aint even give them thechance to trully flop. the only people that know bout beans and free album were the hardcore fans of the artist. Like free said in his in his interview he didhis job (recorded a good album) and Def jam did not by creating awareness of the product with the masses. look at roc boys video and youll see puffy is jaysnew buddy and yall know how puff gets down

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

why put the music out?
i remember reading in an article w/ jay saying he was gonna take some losses if it meant putting out good music. so why isnt freeway getting any promo?

u dont get it... labels pay for everything up front but the artist has to pay the label back ...say they spent 3 mil promotin freeway's album...at therate its sellin dyde would NEVER recoup...

u have to look @ it from both sides... u dont wanna put ur artist too far in the hole...especially some dudes who dont really do numbers at all... beans andfree need to realize they arent marketable... go sign wit koch or somethin...or join the g unit train to nowhere...o wait...free already did that didnt he?

Back
Top Bottom