" I know better " pic?

One of my new fave NT roasting pics was deleted. Anyone got it saved? Anyone? It had a rather hefty dude wearing a hat on the driver side of the car. Dude looked like Nickelodeon's Josh. Thanks in advance. It was a while back when his "roast" thread backfired lol

One of my new fave NT roasting pics was deleted. Anyone got it saved? Anyone? It had a rather hefty dude wearing a hat on the driver side of the car. Dude looked like Nickelodeon's Josh. Thanks in advance. It was a while back when his "roast" thread backfired lol

1295022215773.gif

Dear PrideFan,
I just took notice in your tread and also hoped to find that very same "i know better" pic. I cannot express how I felt when I literally jumped with joy with your intriguing title and post details, however I am sad that no one contains this picture. If you ever get a hold of that sacred pic, you can reach me at MikeHawk@hotmail.com.

-Thanks

Dear PrideFan,
I just took notice in your tread and also hoped to find that very same "i know better" pic. I cannot express how I felt when I literally jumped with joy with your intriguing title and post details, however I am sad that no one contains this picture. If you ever get a hold of that sacred pic, you can reach me at MikeHawk@hotmail.com.

-Thanks

Back
Top Bottom