I know energy drinks are bad for you, but goddamn they work

I’m the type that needs to stack caffeine all day if I’m going to make it. So, I stick to black coffee or unsweetened teas. If I went with energy drinks, I think I’d end up with kidney failure or diabetes.

vitamin B pills with meal or small snack does the trick for me.
Red bull in case of emergency.

For some reason, I get extremely hungry when the come down hits. My body just doesn't work with energy drinks except for 5-hour energy.

I keep a Monster in the fridge for early morning weekend rides (motorcycle) which are more enjoyable due to lighter traffic and cooler temps in summer.

While I really enjoy black coffee (cold brew), it just doesn’t have the kick Monster does.

I hate coffee but I love caffeine, so only do Pepsi max.

less caffeine than an energy drink but more than a normal pepsi

I cycle off it periodically to retain the effectiveness.

I rarely drink energy drinks, but today I needed one to keep me up today. Drunk a Monster early in the morning and I'm still energized.
That first sip hit my throat like an electric shock :sick::pimp:
I see why people get addicted to em
Bro get a Redline from 7/11. Or a Spike Shooter if those are still legal. Those might only be at GNC still tho.

But if you want to really FEEL an energy drink, one of those will do the trick. NOT two. Only one. Don't drink two in the same day.

Love Monster for the taste.

But since I drink pre workout 5/7 days of the week, energy drinks and coffee usually does nothing to me.

such as??

I honestly love the taste of monster, i still remember the first time i ever drank a monster, was magical b
I like Monster as well. Always wondered how red bull got popular. Tastes absolutely horrible. Reminds me of orange colored medicine I used to drink as a kid.

Why would you consume something you know is bad for you?

Ask most of the country why they drink alcohol

Monster is weak, only 86 mg’s of caffeine. I like Ghost energy drinks (200 mg’s). They have bubba-licous, sour patch, and sour watermelon warhead flavor 🔥

49C501E0-6BB0-478A-9CBF-6F778D3B8476.gif

I like Monster as well. Always wondered how red bull got popular. Tastes absolutely horrible. Reminds me of orange colored medicine I used to drink as a kid.
Used to be strictly Red Bull’s for me
But made the switch to sugar free monsters cause it reminds me of squirt soda
Ask most of the country why they drink alcohol

Monster is weak, only 86 mg’s of caffeine. I like Ghost energy drinks (200 mg’s). They have bubba-licous, sour patch, and sour watermelon warhead flavor 🔥
Aside from sugar free monsters
I only mess around with Reign (sour gummy and creamsicle are legit )

Not sure what exactly is in in bubly bounce (35mg caf.) but it’s zeros across the nutritional board. I do that and a few drinks with taurine (4c energy rush), and your standard fake sugar crystal lights with caffeine. I might as well switch to caffeine pills/powder at this point. But it’s better than prior habits which was a soda or two and some caffeine coffee energy bars (decent amount of sugar).

Does anyone know if caffeine has any multiplier effect when taken with more real sugar? I don’t feel the caffeine work in the same ways as Red Bull or bang.

I occasionally drink Bang energy drinks. Once in a blue moon I’ll drink a red bull but those remind me of red bull vodkas from my college days. One of the first times drinking monster and I’m not a big fan. Tastes too chemically, if that makes sense? It’s been one of those weeks/days/years.
10BA6E20-32BE-4C08-877A-FC431681F1E9.jpeg

Protect your heart man.

Honestly I feel better off without it once I purge and don't do caffeine for a while. Even if I got a little tired it was a better feeling off than on. Problem is sometimes gotta offset that insomnia and have to reach for the caffeine.

Back
Top Bottom