I know energy drinks are bad for you, but goddamn they work

Used to be strictly Red Bull’s for me
But made the switch to sugar free monsters cause it reminds me of squirt soda

Aside from sugar free monsters
I only mess around with Reign (sour gummy and creamsicle are legit )

Just had the creamsicle on a road trip a couple weeks ago, it was pretty good. It was my first time trying Reign. I’ll have to try some other flavors

Honestly I feel better off without it once I purge and don't do caffeine for a while. Even if I got a little tired it was a better feeling off than on. Problem is sometimes gotta offset that insomnia and have to reach for the caffeine.

How long off the caffeine before you started feeling better than on it? I quit caffeine for a week several months ago, but I was unmotivated and didn’t want to do anything so I started drinking it again

RRfM.gif

not a coffee guy or energy drink guy... but soda I can mess with diet specifically... you just reminded me Im a drink my left over diet pepsi bottle before it gets flat

Monster (zero sugar) has quite a few delicious tastes. I don’t like coffee or cola so if I’m looking for some caffeine, I tend to go for a Monster. At the office we have an energy drink vending machine
:lol:

I work in IT and once or twice a week I’m just struggling to keep my eyes open or focused after 4-5 hours of staring at a laptop screen. A bit of Monster fixes that right away and gets me hyperfocused.

Best flavors in order, all zero sugar of course:
Monster Ultra Citron
Monster Ultra Paradise (Green Apple)
Monster Mule (Ginger Brew)

I limit my intake of any type of soda, so the artificial rarity of drinking one makes it even better.

Last edited:
I rarely drink coffee and when I do it’s some cold one from a store. Tried the Monster coffee and it was good.

Red Bull/Monster never did anything for me. Coffee doesnt do anything for me either, I can have a cuppa and then fall asleep 10 min later.

Used to drink a lot of energy drinks but saw that they made me jittery and my stomach hurt so now just take adderall and vitamins
I think I have adhd

I only drink energy drinks including that cocaine infused preworkout C4 stuff right before workouts so I can burn it off.

I know people with desk jobs who drink this stuff like water.

Not an energy drink per se but I just drank this. Low cal, 2g protein with CBD

20220823_165254.jpg

I wish they never would have invented these things :lol:

Addicting, but it's fine. Energy Drinks get a worse rap than they really are (if you stick to regular size and sugar free). It's funny, I could have a giant beer in my hand, or giant regular soda, or drink an entire pot of coffee, and no one bats an eye - but if you pull a Monster/Rock Star from the fridge people are like "Oh my god what are you doing, dont do that!!!"

I wish they never would have invented these things :lol:

Addicting, but it's fine. Energy Drinks get a worse rap than they really are (if you stick to regular size and sugar free). It's funny, I could have a giant beer in my hand, or giant regular soda, or drink an entire pot of coffee, and no one bats an eye - but if you pull a Monster/Rock Star from the fridge people are like "Oh my god what are you doing, dont do that!!!"
I get that from heavy drinkers.. :rofl:

"I wouldn't put that into my body"

I have never felt that from them like you and many, but then add in the fact that they taste like Four Loko you can keep ‘em
Pretty much how I feel.

I say if I need energy that badly during the day I might as well start drinking coffee.

Back
Top Bottom