I know i'm not the only one that just saw that tosh.0 clip

Gross.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Looked like her back was gonna snap
eek.gif

She almost caused a tidal wave in that pool

didn't mean to grave dig this thread, just happened to discover this. That has to be Sir Mix A Lot's wife 

tosh always on point
pimp.gif
but that #** was pretty gross. cheeks come so far out, need one of these just to smash...

jaws-of-life-X-Small.jpg

you guys kill me with that snoody way of thinking. Before you all knew it was fake you were ready to bite....but now all of a sudden you all become picky? If it still jiggles....what does it matter if it's fake or not?

I'm guessing this girl got fat injections and not an implant. And if thats the case then everything thing should be copacetic back there, considering most big masses are made up of fat. Dudes acting like a fake fat injected booty is like some spongebob 11s
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

you guys kill me with that snoody way of thinking. Before you all knew it was fake you were ready to bite....but now all of a sudden you all become picky? If it still jiggles....what does it matter if it's fake or not?

I'm guessing this girl got fat injections and not an implant. And if thats the case then everything thing should be copacetic back there, considering most big masses are made up of fat. Dudes acting like a fake fat injected booty is like some spongebob 11s
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom