I Know It's a Recession & all, but DAMN *PIC*

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Smart%20Car.jpg

full tank
Everytime I see these I wanna run a car into the side and see how it holds up.

Man, seeing that pic is really sad and reminds me of the tough times we're currently living in: People can't afford to buy even remotely decent digital cameras so that it can be seen what the hell is going on on the pic.

You shouldn't even be driving if that what you have to throw in the tank.. I know I've scrambled change and issh together before.. but son really thought he was fortunate for finding those two other pennies after having a nickel already
laugh.gif

All the self owned gas spots in the hood advertise food + cigarettes on the pumps around my way...

Cigarette + Gas prices change so much they don't even use sticker numbers.

They just put a piece of tape over where the number changed and write it in marker.

And they got the same Cobra liqour signs on the window they had since like 1999...all faded from the sun and #$&

They just put up the Joose & 4Loko signs up...watch them be there 13 years from now...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't mean to put a damper on the LULz...
But maybe he was getting gas for a lawnmower.

*shrugs*

he looked in his wallet... nothing

he looked on his floor.... hmmm a nickle and two pennies, will it do? theirs one way 2 find out!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by gboy1230

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i can understand $1 but .7
smh.gif
smh.gif
haha probably wasted more gas stop at the station
My dude, that's not .7, that's .07
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But 7 cents really? The least i ever put was $2 in cash combined with $1 in change
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

They just put up the Joose & 4Loko signs up...watch them be there 13 years from now...

LEMONADE =
eek.gif

2 for 5.63 at the only hood spot that stoccs em
smokin.gif

what's so funny? i do that.. i have number-OCD.. when i pass up a certain amount $21.07, $34.43, or $43.70) i trip out.. so i re-insert my debit card and pump .07 cents 
grin.gif

yea.. stf u. 

lol we used to do that in highschool..
everyone just load up on change shoot come up with 2.41 or something like that we was in there ..

The hood station I work at has a minimum of 25 cents for gas and trust me i've been forced to turn down people several times a day.

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

The hood station I work at has a minimum of 25 cents for gas and trust me i've been forced to turn down people several times a day.

laugh.gif
WOW.. whats the lowest someone tried to use?

Back
Top Bottom