I know people wanna be fly, but where do we draw the line?

Who's to say what the line is and when someone passes it?
You can only burn so many bridges until you're not allowed on the other side... Stranded...​

Quote:
It's the internet, stop catching feelings guys.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
O.G. Member DreadHeadMAJORDCCOUNTERFITTIN

[Them dudes is cold fruits man...]

they straight up look the part, but they are proving the well known fact that we dress the way we dress, look the way we look, and all the other necessities we ritualistically perform for upkeep of our freshness for the power of the (())-U-S-S-Y. thats why every muh!@!# in the world dress fly/ every baller that can afford it they cop the best ride /for the power of the P-U....I see you
TeamDC/MD/VA​
home of the chicken wings w/mambo sauce and fries​

Youre a @#%$ herb dude...its a known fact.

Im not salty, youre just a @#%$ tard for real. Youre so worried about your internet image that your stories/excuses havent matched up one time.

Each time your response changed with what everybody else said. Youre a clown get over it.

"Have you seen my closet?" Hell nah. I've seen what you wear out of it though and its mostly @#%$ you get to impress other dudes on the internet.

Get a life outside the screen for real young.
F this sneaker sh__!

*Warned*
You can't personally attack members Sir.
Basically Adrian is a ****. End of discussion.
TEAM PLATANO​
*enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordans* kingofny04 * *NachoBroadway * KayGeeDaGr8 * lawless2387 * HuddyHoliday * KayGeeDaGr8 * AkademiksStyle * DominicanCabeza * *14dayPolicy * BabyIverson03 * goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO * hnydlr *​
They in love like the 14th of February. Play em like April 1st right before they slide off. It could be March 2nd sound like July 4th.​

Dang Rock :lol:
laugh.gif
I was just messing around with Adrian that's my homeboy :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM PLATANO​
*enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordans* kingofny04 * *NachoBroadway * KayGeeDaGr8 * lawless2387 * HuddyHoliday * KayGeeDaGr8 * AkademiksStyle * DominicanCabeza * *14dayPolicy * BabyIverson03 * goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO * hnydlr *​
They in love like the 14th of February. Play em like April 1st right before they slide off. It could be March 2nd sound like July 4th.​

What is the point of being on a sneaker/undergorund wear forum if you only shop at Gap and Old Navy, you can't contribute to nothing. I ain't hating, but w/e, just my two cents.

Quote:
What is the point of being on a sneaker/undergorund wear forum if you only shop at Gap and Old Navy, you can't contribute to nothing. I ain't hating, but w/e, just my two cents.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
F this sneaker sh__!

Beltway, if you ain't know, wearing such products such as Stussy, King Stampede, L&D, Supreme, Swagger, ANYthing, and etc is classified as "underground" wear, calling it "streetwear" is in-correct since you don't see much of this product in your ''local'' streets. But, you will find it on Niketalk, ISS, HB, supertalk and etc.

So what if this is supposed to be a 'nike only' sneaker forum, people discuss other types of shoes brands and on top of that, FASHION which includes shirts, denim, and etc is also discussed on a regular base. Even your local tag-a-log nowadays Old Navy and Gap shopping is mention. BTW, Gap selvage denim never sells out locally, go figure.....

Your just another internet gimic looking for public attention, keep it moving.

Quote:
Beltway, if you ain't know, wearing such products such as Stussy, King Stampede, L&D, Supreme, Swagger, ANYthing, and etc is classified as "underground" wear, calling it "streetwear" is in-correct since you don't see much of this product in your ''local'' streets.
Correction:
THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA -- It's not JUST shoes; it's JUST business...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Yup. "Urban" is the new way to Corporative somehting..when you add Urban to it...it means that you're targeting Blacks, Skaters, the Hip-hop Culture, etc...

COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

^Hmm, my mis-judgement, good looks my man...But, you won't find youngins wearing ANYthing, Swagger(they don't even sell that @#%$ over here), Supreme, L&D, the hundreds, Coupe de Grace, MHI, Playing for Keeps, No Mas etc. Trust me, most youngins are still on there target/wal-mart tee shopping era, hot topic skull chain Rockstar steez and up against the wall shopping.

I may as well add I, I went to G-town's UATW on Sunday after a year Hiatus from the store and to come and find out, they sell Alife, Stussy(which was everywhere), Prps, Artful Doger(been there), 10deep, mishka, Trumvir, shmack and few other brands that I don't feel like mentioning since they were in very small quantities. It was suprising that UATW grew so much nevertheless.

But, the only thing I do catch a lot of people jumping on out of the list of brands I named in UATW is 10 deep and shmack which is on a down fall in the ''sneaker community"

^
I feel you "Igetzsickdaily."

Matter fact, there was a minor inkling (if anyone caught it) of UATW getting all these accounts sometime last year. I think "DCShoeDon" mentioned it in one of his rants. So, being "exclusive" now is getting to be a job within itself.

It is me, or is it that people in our area are trying SO HARD to be different, everyone is looking the same?

Either way, trends are trends. Me and my boy from N.W. were talking yesterday, basically saying that we NEVER thought Cross-Colors would make a comeback. Well, the brand hasn't, but what it stood for def. did!

My only rule is to do you, who cares the influence, within reason.

The kids on the 1st page, well, what's the difference in the fake MCM track suit I wore in 88, ya know?

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA -- It's not JUST shoes; it's JUST business...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

^ Yea i digg that.....People in our/this area fail at trying to be different because they don't realize when they are actually following a trend. They think that wear skin tight pants, GR dunks, mohawks, colorful dreds, flashy colors that often clash, girls with 'rockstar' type hair dues, colorful bead neckles, wallet chains, skulls, or even letting your shoe strings loose is something innovative and new.

Wrong...

If you look around at other areas that don't associate with the Dc metro area, (they bay area, L.A area, NYC, Jersey, Philly, Chi-town, etc) they dress the same exact way and have began there zombie look-a-like styles some time before DMV got it. Even if you go to Philly, youngins cut/spilt there pants and cuts holes in them just like DC metro area cats.

Im actually waiting for the 80/90s style from NYC to make its way down here at full ''charge'', not just a few people (which has been the style down here for quite some time now) with gold dookie ropes and adidas. Talkin' bout full sweatsuits, ashy jeans, basically this-
www.uploadhouse.com/viewf...?id=255806

Really, Im not pressed that more open places such as UATW is have some good clothing accounts, I just wave it bye, especially since most of the new accounts are barely being purchased(large stocks of Alife, Mishka, Trumvir, stussy un-touched and a lot of other brands were thrown to the back of the store un-noticed).

Plus, I still love the low-key type of @#%$, selvage denim, my rustler jeans(I love them, only 11$ F with me), Vinyl toys, pocket toys, Rebook Reboppers and different collabs with Vans, and blah blah blah, hypebeast @#%$.........But I gotta get my PAPER up first,lol...

I love it...I love how people change their stance on a subject when someone else comments...that seems to be a trend in this thread.

No gimmicks bruh, where you stay at? I'll come around there right now and tell you everything im telling you now.

You sound dumb saying I dont belong because I dont wear hypebeast gear. You keep on trying to be like your e friends in the WDYWT thread while I do me.

I can only change up so much...you wont catch me in "Stussy, King Stampede, L&D, Supreme, Swagger, ANYthing"...

Gap is where it stops...what happened to the real urban wear????...I still love to rock my grey/black/blue hobo shirt with my foams...that @#%$ is organic...thats MD/DC/VA not "Stussy, King Stampede, L&D, Supreme, Swagger, ANYthing"...thats just another internet gimic looking for public attention...be real with yourself.

Youre talking about others hopping on but I dont care what anybody says...about 5% of the people in the area were wearing the stuff we wear now and if you say you were youre lying.

Its nothing, im not sweating being a "real niketalk member" for real...if you want to further the conversation. Just holla at me through a pm, i'll give you my phone number ..email... home adress... whatever...
F this sneaker sh__!

It's really not that serious...not tough-guy images are needed here. THey make you look childish. Really, they do. With all that you JUST said...you could have sent HIM a PM.
COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

^First off Beltway, I am current residing in Waldorf/St. Charles, Md, a resident for a year and a half ya digg(in a Waldorfian tone, such gumps down here sometimes). You can also hit up the apartments behind Marlow Heights bowling alley called princeton estates aka cedar ridge and ask for Derrick B. Right now, I am in Uptown right now off ummm....Georgia Ave along Taylor street, basically behind T. Rosovelt HS. But, you shouldn't be that press tho.......

I ain't here to get my "e-thug" thing going on anyways, I am here to discuss among people who I have things in common with...Cool~Cool....

So, you ask what happen to the ''real'' urban wear. Nothing much, all the local brands are still doing there thing, people still shop there, they are still getting there share of profit, just not like how it was back in the ''day'' when youngins were craving shirt hoodies, Sobiato vests, Visions T-shirts, Bonodacci Shirts, scrapuz, Madness, and etc. Plus, no one said "Stussy, King Stampede, L&D, Supreme, Swagger, ANYthing" was the based fashion of the metro area, but it has the potential to be the next big thing since UATW has a few nice accounts under its belt.

Good, you shop at Gap, you got some orginiality but what I was basically saying was, how come your on a site where half or most of the people are into ''streetwear'' or what you call and a lot of others call the hypebeast look which includes MF doom dunks, J-Rods, infamous De la soul Hi, exclusive "Nike" kicks and such.....

How can you fit in or contribute to stuff you don't like or approve?....

Quote:
It is me, or is it that people in our area are trying SO HARD to be different, everyone is looking the same?
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

Back
Top Bottom