I know people wanna be fly, but where do we draw the line?

yeah its funny how everybody now a days wanna be a rockstar and dress like one...even rappers....

everyone wanna run around now looking like dipset and lil wayne now....

even got dudes that claim thy thugs and wanna be hard looking gayer then ever...@#%$ be funny

i remember when being fresh was just who you were and not something you wanna be...

being fresh is something natural....
now many just try so hard that they just end up stale....

INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

Quote:
Right now, I am in Uptown right now off ummm....Georgia Ave along Taylor street, basically behind T. Rosovelt HS.

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA -- It's not JUST shoes; it's JUST business...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Quote:
but it has the potential to be the next big thing since UATW has a few nice accounts under its belt.

Brands UATW carries

Pegleg
10 deep
crooks and castles
king stampede
greenapple tree
lrg
rocksmith
alife
trivumnir
good bully
stussy
hellz bellz
creative recreation
shmack

I may of missed on or two but, this is for all the stuck up kids who think there style is so different than everyone else,and their so exclusive!!!

wddup chris,

off top i know u forgot Mishka and Johnny Cupcakes.
but yea uatw getting everything :pimp:
pimp.gif

u maddddddddddddddd hypebeasts :lol:
laugh.gif
A cup a day keeps the bad stuff away.

UATW, with a few exceptions from time to time, usually showcases the trendiest garbage out there (not that it would bother me if they would ever carry a brand that I liked but it's always the exception and never the rule), though if anyone is beasting for an Alife tee the Georgetown store has enough to choke a horse.
GET SOME FRESH AIR!

This thread still rages on about who's wearing what?

Man.... And here I thought wearin used jeans back in the day with my Skids was where it was at...

Brotha's got names comin out of the woodwork now.

I guess we kept it kind of simple back then huh? I was thinkin I was Ghetto when I wore those shirts where the Silver dude had no eyes.. what was that Brand Again?

Someone from my era remind me...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Quote:
Rock, were you sportin' Zips and making big Z's in the dirt?

I remember Zips..but I can't remember if they were before or after my time.. I think before or during and I just never had any....

Quote:
Rock, please tell us that you weren't wearing those at the same time. lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

I remember Etonics...they have like 50 colors of the same dag-on shoe too...
COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

Ay yi yi

Why not throw in my .02?

First of all this is NOT...in no way shape/form a sneaker/underground-streetwear whatever u wanna call it forum...

It is a SNEAKER forum.

We are all here for essentially a common denominator: Kicks.

It just so happens that other cultures become intertwined with the kicks culture...Streetwear being one of them.

Streetwear might be the most discussed culture currently because it's the hottest trend (along with perpetrating with a skateboard in hand) but we incorporate a plethora of cultures
ie. BBall, Skateboarding, Hip-Hop, Punk, etc etc..

You can't really say someone can't contribute to a SNEAKER forum if they shop at Gap/Old Navy...and why is that class?
Because its a WHAT kinda forum?

If anyone still remembers back in the Nikepark/Early NT days most of discussions were of Nike kicks with an occasional Adidas, Reebok, etc brand popping up in the Nike section...Hence the Other Brands section now.
Of course evolution & change comes naturally which is why i can accept NT becoming more of an eclectic forum...but as stated before we all came here for essentially the same reason.

Quote:
claiming yourself to be more mature then someone which to me is a sign of immaturity
:\
ohwell.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
Stay Tuned to Stay Enlightened
O.G. Member #301​

Back
Top Bottom