I know skip made it to the league but......VOL. And 1 to the NBA

This is what happend wih Skip and Alimoe...Jerry Tarkanain wanted both of them to come to Freson St. Skip took the trip to Cali, while Allimoe cashed histicjet in for some money and went to a JC. Allimoe love streetball and didn't think nothing would happen after they got to Fresno.....well now Skip is inthe league making buckets and bread while Allimoe is still in the streets. AO did have that tryout but you know how that goes. I hthink he would of been a goodpg to back up Steve Nash. He needs to be in run and gun offense. For the record: Skip>AO

Originally Posted by got shoes

This is what happend wih Skip and Alimoe...Jerry Tarkanain wanted both of them to come to Freson St. Skip took the trip to Cali, while Allimoe cashed his ticjet in for some money and went to a JC. Allimoe love streetball and didn't think nothing would happen after they got to Fresno.....well now Skip is in the league making buckets and bread while Allimoe is still in the streets. AO did have that tryout but you know how that goes. I hthink he would of been a good pg to back up Steve Nash. He needs to be in run and gun offense. For the record: Skip>AO
Where did you hear this story from? I think Alimoe may be to soft for the leaugue also, but alot of these street ball players do miss there chanceat making it simply over bad choices like the story above.

I havent watched any And 1 tapes in a long time only thing I really remember was the beef between Main and Skip.

yall sleepin on Prime Objective dude took over for team And1 when @!$! got real and was no longer for show but for the W

Eminem The Professor
nerd.gif

Also, my dude Flash (R.I.P.) had a filthy game. His athleticism for his size was out the building

I still remember when he had that breakaway and dunked on dude and was diddy boppin all the way down court
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

who remembers them ++*$+ 50 telling everyone in the gym that he is a better PF then Tim Duncan?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, I remember that.... he wasn't even being cocky about it

He was dead serious too

laugh.gif

I can't believe you all are talking about And 1

You know Professor won season one for the Slim Shady demographic

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

who remembers them ++*$+ 50 telling everyone in the gym that he is a better PF then Tim Duncan?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, I remember that.... he wasn't even being cocky about it

He was dead serious too

laugh.gif

I can't believe you all are talking about And 1

You know Professor won season one for the Slim Shady demographic

laugh.gif

you cannot deny that professor would embarrass people tho, he was perfect for And 1

I remember when footaction drop a video tape of black widow vs skip...

...a whole lot of bs, they didnt even play each other, just a whole lot of high lights.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by got shoes

This is what happend wih Skip and Alimoe...Jerry Tarkanain wanted both of them to come to Freson St. Skip took the trip to Cali, while Allimoe cashed his ticjet in for some money and went to a JC. Allimoe love streetball and didn't think nothing would happen after they got to Fresno.....well now Skip is in the league making buckets and bread while Allimoe is still in the streets. AO did have that tryout but you know how that goes. I hthink he would of been a good pg to back up Steve Nash. He needs to be in run and gun offense. For the record: Skip>AO
Where did you hear this story from? I think Alimoe may be to soft for the leaugue also, but alot of these street ball players do miss there chance at making it simply over bad choices like the story above.
Al said that on the Streetball series. He loved to party, drink, hang out and chose to do that over Fresno. He said he has no regrets.

I remember dude who got his head busted open by the rim talking crazy like he would make it in the NBA.

roll.gif

Hot Sauce lost his street pass when he did nothing out in Riverbank when And1 came to NYC in b/w vol. 4 and 5.

Alimoe has a really good jumper, like really good. I played him 1 on 1, it's impossible to get to, his form is exactly like KG where it's way over hishead, even despite him already being 6'8.

He has diabetes though for one, and 2 like every1 said he just missed his opportunity.

And we should also get it straight, AO DID NOT try out for the Sonics. He did a series of combine testing at the Sonics training facility to keep on file andbe available for teams to look at and possibly consider giving him a chance. They measured his vertical leap, bodyfat percentage, 3/4 court sprint, and thingsof that nature and then had him do some court work just to familiarize themselves with his game.

It's essentially the equivalent of when you get a new dentist and you go in for a checkup first and they create a folder on you as well as look at what isalready in your file. The Sonics were not considering signing him at any point

What ever happened to "The Future"
laugh.gif
...and "General Electric". I see shane the dribble machine all the time (live 3 blocks form edenwaldprojects)

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Rafer Alston went to college.....and was coached by a good coach that's why he made it.

qft.

another dude, ballaholic, passed up trying out for the L to try out for and 1.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

I wonder what happened to "Hotsauce"?....He reminds me of Allen Iverson

got hit with a mean right to left crossover by a chubby dude who calls himself DatZNasty. Has not been seen since

alimoe was the best one imo but dude def missed his shot.
Baby shack is also a beast, he might be undersized (i dont know his true height) but even shaq told him he should be in the league

i remember on vacation i saw alimoe play with his little brother..this dude went down the court at damn near full speed dribbling the ball behind hisback..sickest %+% i ever seen. son jus missed his boat..theres tons of dudes like that in the hood..makin the L aint always about who is the most skilled asmuch as it is gettin the right break at the right time

Originally Posted by jville819

Alimoe was the one who I always thought shoulda made it

Wasn't dude like 6'8. With his handles
smh.gif
sick.gif
. He had a nice J too
pimp.gif
word i always thougt Alimoe was the best one out of them

Back
Top Bottom