I know skip made it to the league but......VOL. And 1 to the NBA

Alimoe was supposed to go to Fresno w/ Skip but something happened and he didn't go and lost his opportunity. I can't remember exactly why hedidn't go; I think he might've just not been interested in school and was just getting too much love in the NYC streets...

Edit: Nevermind, already explained.

Baby Shack > All. Dude was just scary
sick.gif

I don't think any of them, save for Helicopter, even know how to play organized ball, without all the damn tricks.

Prime Objective ...
Hot Sauce ...
Professor ...

>

Mo Williams .

I wonder how these dudes didn't make it to the league ... there are A LOT of bum *!* players in the NBA .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Prime Objective ...
Hot Sauce ...
Professor ...

>

Mo Williams .

I wonder how these dudes didn't make it to the league ... there are A LOT of bum *!* players in the NBA .
ok no you just OD'd
Sauce had a suspect jumper and was incapable of dribbling without carrying 4-5 times a move...also was shook to ever play outside AND1 at a certain point
the Professor can do nothing but shoot and dribble....
P.O. EH i might give you that one i dunno havent seen him play in a min

it was ballaholic that got a tryout with the knicks..declined to go cause he thought he would lose his "spot" on and1

none of them made it, cause they suck. yeah i said it. they can play streetball and embarass people, that's cool, but they probably dont even know how toplay defense, or have great fundamental skills, cause all they care about is making someone else look stupid. but that's not gonna get you far, inprofessional sports. never liked and1, cause it's not even real basketball

You gotta remember all those tapes you are watching are the highlights only so of course they are made to make the players look like ballers. Hot Sauce hadzero jumper. I was at a bball tryout with Prime Objective and he was airballing free-throw line jumpers. Fess has some skills but is like 5'8" and alightweight at best. 50 was haf-decent but not smart, passed his prime long ago and wasn't tall or strong enough to play PF. None of these guys were evenclose to making the league. Helicopter and Baby Shaq are the 2 that play in legit minor leagues or overseas but even they arent that close.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Prime Objective ...
Hot Sauce ...
Professor ...

>

Mo Williams .

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You did not just post that?!

Easily top 5 dumbest comment in S&T this year.

Professor would get worked all day down low.
laugh.gif

Son wouldn't even come off the bench.
laugh.gif

Them other fools, no comment.
ohwell.gif

Oh yea, Main Event probably had a shot too.
glasses.gif

im pretty sure ao was in nbdl at one point

he was prolly my favorite next to the black widow

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Rafer Alston went to college.....and was coached by a good coach that's why he made it.

Pretty much.

Jamaal Tinsley was also picked up off the street from Iowa St.

Alimoe aka Black widow had his shot ( Fresno), he blew it, Skip took the opportunity added some hardwork and is now in the finals. A lot of it is mental,alimoe wasnt smart enough to realize what he had and now he is just too old and hasn't played organized ball in a long time.

AO was always my favorite, and I always thought his passing and ball handling ability could get him in the league but that just goes to show you HOW GOOD nbaplayers REALLY are. A lot of the people that have been listed in this thread have and should have NO SHOT in the league. Because a) their not that skilledfundamentaly and are just athletes, or b) their not smart enough ( life decisions and sacrifices)

My hat is off to skip tho, but its crazy bc I can see a bunch of streetball bammas sittin at home talking about how skip is overrated and they use to fry himand they should be in the league and yada yada

LOL there a lot of people in here that think very highly of the And 1 guys. If you ever went to an event then its pretty evident why most of them couldn'tmake the league, defense. They play no defense in those games it is just guys dribbling around and throwing alley oops. Its no mystery why Skip made it, lol hewas considered the best PG in NY when he was coming up, so thats kinda self explanitory.

My question is about Nike Battlegrounds, I remember a kid Nate Minnoy got cut from that show but was nasty and he was headed to Purdue, but I only rememberseeing him his freshman year, then he vanished. Anyone know what happened to him? He was a a chubby pg/sg, lol but his shot was gold.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I don't think any of them, save for Helicopter, even know how to play organized ball, without all the damn tricks.
l_harrell.gif

KB.jpg

*Jim Harrick had a decision of Baron Davis or Kenny Brunner...he took Davis...Brunner became a Hoya. that being a close call says enough about how much hecould play. led the Big East in assists for his half a year.

and hot sauce and the professor would not even be able to play a decent level of DI
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Rafer Alston went to college.....and was coached by a good coach that's why he made it.

qft.

another dude, ballaholic, passed up trying out for the L to try out for and 1.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i had to guard Ballaholic when he came to our local 24 hour fitness. he was a cocky dude on the floor, he was a little taller than me and was strong and big.got a nice jumper though

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

none of them made it, cause they suck. yeah i said it. they can play streetball and embarass people, that's cool, but they probably dont even know how to play defense, or have great fundamental skills, cause all they care about is making someone else look stupid. but that's not gonna get you far, in professional sports. never liked and1, cause it's not even real basketball

laugh.gif

Alimoe was definitely the nicest outside of Skip. If he woulda went to Fresno St. with Skip he would be in the league now. 6'8 with handles?
eek.gif

These guys looked like they were NBA ready because we saw their mixtapes....all their highlights.

Skip and Hot Sauce were my favorites on And1...when Sauce came on the scene oh my god...I tried to do his moves all day everyday lol

Back
Top Bottom