I know this is random but let's look back at 1998, what do you remember? (video in spoiler)

First things that come to mind are DMX, Cash Money, No Limit, and great wrestling

I was 7 so i dont remember things an adult would pay attention to. I remember listening to No Limit, wrestling, N64 all day and all night, I wasnt that much into sports but I remember being an Elway fan. Mya was the first female to make me feel arousal. I was certainly a nickelodeon addict. Thats about all i can think of.

"Money Ain't a Thang"

Rush Hour

Goldberg winning the WCW Championship

Goldberg's first loss

49ers last great season

Sammy vs. Big Mac in the chase for 62

HHH vs. The Rock at Summerslam for the IC title

Valparaiso's Sweet 16 run

Rip Hamilton's buzzer beater vs. Washington

Kentucky's comeback againt Duke in the Elite 8

Elway's first Super Bowl

The crotch chop became cool

7th grade

My friend being killed in a drive-by

air-jordan-13-xiii-retro-blacktrue-red-1.jpg

rose_bowl.jpg

198150_50391_front.jpg

Nba_Live_98_Preview.jpg

7th/8th Grade
Legend of Zelda on N64

Got my pairs of Air Jordan XIIIs and Jumpman Pro Strongs

MJ's Last shot

First kiss

Went to Disney World for the first time

Moved houses

that was a good year 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

^ My first kiss too. During a game of seven minutes in heaven at my boy's 14th b-day party. Chick was sitting on my lap. Probably boosted her up a bit with my wood.

*Smoked trees for the first time. Also smoked a cigarette for the first time (Newport Lights $3.00/pack)

wow i graduated from elementary school in 98. pokemon probably came out too i think. or maybe that was 99...man how time flys...

-I just turned 16

-I got locked up for the first time and it was during Game 6 of the NBA Finals. The Guards let me watch the whole game. MJ with the Game winner.

-Outkast Aquemini and Jay-Z's Hard Knock Life dropped that Fall

-Outkast got 5 mics over Jay-Z and salty New Yorkers were threatening to blow up the Source offices
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i remember jordon pushing off and the nba rigging another championship for him to win

fixed
rofl....couldve been...i was 12 though...he was my hero LOL

Not to thread hijack, but even if it wasn't Jordan I wouldn't call it an offensive foul. I still don't see how anyone can call it that way, you can't make that call without saying Russell fouled him first because Russell had his hands and arms all over MJ before the "push."

Back
Top Bottom