I know yal remember these... *Turned into a mid 90's appreciation thread*

laugh.gif
them things were like bulletproof.

pimp.gif

I loved collecting binders as a kid. Yes, weird. I had a family friend who had a binder making company so got a ton for school each year. Flex Fido Didobinders
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I had an all black one with a white swoosh
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
those were nice

I also had an NBA ruler with the nba logos on it, a shaquille O'neal orlando magic folder, an nba ball sharpener, nba pens and pencils
laugh.gif
I was overdoing it
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I remember trapper keepers. I never had one. But I did have just about every product from Five Star.

that was the middle school upgrade

413XJ8GDBGL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I had the blue / red Nike joint back in 5th grade...
pimp.gif

Yall bout to take me back!!!!...

PEN29_lg.jpg

PENCIL FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Damn yall took me back to the first day of elementary school then runnin home to watch Stick Stickly on Nick in the Afternoon
pimp.gif
Stick Stickly FTW.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

Nothing better than going back to school shopping with your mom while in elementary school and copping one of these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

trapperkeeper.jpg
I had this one lol.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Anyone remember the pencils with NBA/NFL teams on them?
eek.gif
need some pics up in here, I know I have some in my old desk drawer back at my parents' place.

^^ My boy and I were reminiscing about those the other day...we used to trade and collect...but copped the sturdy/beater pencils for pencil fights
pimp.gif

Good times, good times.

I'm 28, so you know I went through a few of these, lol. Ages 10, 11, 12, and probably 13.

Kinda off track, but does anyone remember opening a box of cereal and pulling out a Wacky Wall Walker?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Good times, good times.

I'm 28, so you know I went through a few of these, lol. Ages 10, 11, 12, and probably 13.

Kinda off track, but does anyone remember opening a box of cereal and pulling out a Wacky Wall Walker?
pimp.gif
I hated when they got covered in fuzz
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by socluis90

pencil%20box%20-%207950002.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Now you're talking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... Dunno what that was op posted. My binders were always nike... Never even seen those before...

HELL YA, this thang was mandatory! I remember all the girls would color the top logo part and fill it wit glue to make a bookmark lookin thing.

Yo now I look back on it, I realize I was gettin a lotta girls back in elemtary yo. hahaha thats such a weird thought

Istill have my sonic one. Its my official shoe drawing keeper....one day my genious design from elementary might land me a job.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Never had a trapper in my life. But did anyone have a pencil case like these? Asian gifts FTW
smile.gif

20sbaa.jpg

r1bd5c.jpg

begdqb.jpg
YESSSS!!!!>..... find the ones designed for boys..like there was a fake transformers one and a couple of race cars....

Back
Top Bottom