"I know you like the way Im freaking it/I talk with slang and I'ma never stop speaking it!"

Rest in Paradise Lamont. I remember NT'ers putting me onto "L" back in like 02/03. Im from south Florida so, we're not familiar with an emcee like him. Son got the sickest punchlines. His Delivery, cadence, and voice is vintage NY. The whole vernacular and everything. Kid woulda blew up had he not got murdere. With that said, open your ears to some "Ebonics".
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Extremely talented and I'm a big fan...R.I,P
I don't think dude would have blown up the way some assume though.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Naw he really wouldnt have though. He woulda had a couple of gold albums and maybe one platinum in that time 1999-2006.

A burglary is a jook a wolf's a crook Mobb Deep already explained the meaning of shook/if you caught a felony you caught a F if you got killed you got left if you got the dragon you got bad breath/if you 7:30 that mean you crazy hit me on the hip means page me/angel dust is sherm if you got AIDS you got the germ if a chick gave you a disease then you got burned/max mean to relax guns and pistols is gats condoms is hats critters is cracks/the food you it is your grub a victim's a mark a sweatbox is a small club ya ticker's your heart/your apartment is your pad your old man is ya dad the studio is the lab and heated is mad/I know you like the way i'm freakin it I talk with slang and i'ma never stop speaking it!
*One of the most creative and original songs i've ever heard!
I remember back in 01' puttin' kids onto L in high school.They kinda took him as a joke when i'd always bring him up in conversations,but when I finally let them hear this brother they couldn't stop talking about him! Especially the line in the freestyle on the Stretch and Bobbito show when he says "mad @%+* ask Beavis I get nothin' but head".
I let my man hold the CD and he !$*+@$! ruined my +%*%! I got that +%*% the first day it came out so you know I was ready for war!

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I would have to agree

Back
Top Bottom