I love Asian women.

Werd up Capricorn. Who cares what anyone thinks. Two people like each other, make each other happy that's really all that matters to me.

Apologies for how my reply is showing up. I don't know what I clicked.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
You ain't right Ant.
My name ain't Wesley. 
laugh.gif

And BlackStilettos, that "hard to understand" thing wasn't for you, per se.  I was just shocked that dude said what he did.  I never wanted to give the impression that I thought black women were undesirable, so I may come off a little harsh when explaining that.

I agree with you on finding character traits attractive.  But don't front...say that 9 times outta 10 you look for the physical attractiveness first THEN everything else. 
laugh.gif

It just so happens that I like them Asian guhs...if they got a *@!+!$ attitude I leave em alone, just like I would for any other woman.

Originally Posted by Uptown1090Slime

Take that sister out your avy op
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ah yes, because he likes Asian women, he should no longer take pride in being black or even be affiliated with black people in any way, shape or form.[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Grow up.  
indifferent.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Take that sister out your avy op
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ah yes, because he likes Asian women, he should no longer take pride in being black or even be affiliated with black people in any way, shape or form.[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Grow up.  
indifferent.gif
[/color]
That's exactly the type of +!+! I'm talkin bout. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

I know I'm a minority in thinking this, but someone specifically saying they think they will end up with someone outside of their race raises all kinds of red flags.
Eh
eyes.gif

It's preferences. It's what your around, what you are use too. No red flags.

it's not a problem until he outwardly shows his dislike for other races besides asian. in my opinion, it's not that big of a deal. being vietnamese, i don't think i'll ever marry a vietnamese. why? i honestly have no idea. it's just something i know will most likely happen. people are raised differently and have different views..

ehh, what you say sounds good in theory with all the blanket statements and whatnot, so can't nobody really call you on anything you saying since you've included all your checks and balances in your statements
laugh.gif

I'd be curious to know why you "prefer" asian women though.  Especially to the point where you know you will "probably" marry one and can say you dont "see yourself" marrying a black woman.  Will her chances increase if she's half asian?  are we talking purely about looks and is that what is the basis of your entire feeling/preference?

ill say this and it dont apply to everyone, but the way the black woman has been portrayed (in many diff lights) for centuries is pretty sad and I believe there is seriously a subconscious stigma that is leading a lot of men to dislike black women...if that even needs to be said

that said tho...DO YOU

Women of different races don't all have the same physical traits, so of course, for some people, women of a certain race will have traits that are more desirable than the traits of women of other races. Hair, skin color, etc.

I don't think there is anything wrong with having preferences. I also don't find anything wrong with "exploring" that which is outside your race. Truth be told, I got this German chick pressing me hard...even though I have a lil thing going on with this other Ecuadorian chick. In the end, I probably wont do anything with either of 'em though--not because of anything having to do with "race"--but rather because I've sworn off females/relationships while I'm in college.

With respect to you OP, your "preference" does raise some red flags though...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean, you stated that:
I grew up in the hood around black women all my life, would still have sex with them if given the chance

Additionally...

I will always love black women for their strength, courage, and all that jazz...

So now what I'm really wondering is, at what/which point did Asian women enter the equation?

You say you "love" black women for "...all that jazz", and that's understandable because "[you] grew up...around [them] all your life..." and yet, you don't see yourself marrying one because of some "preference" you have for Asian women...

k0kbye.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"You not even adding up..."[/color]

laugh.gif
grin.gif

I love Asian women but I'm white though and it seems a lot of white men love asian chicks. From what I've encountered they seem to love white men too
devil.gif

Don't worry about it Helion.

I know I got a lot of flack but I don't feel attracted or inclined to settle down with certain Asians (and I'm Asian). But everyone has preferences, if I do end up with someone who wasn't my ethnicity or is of the same ethnicity, GREAT. People can't help with what they're attracted to.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

the only thing that confuses me is how can people not be attracted to their own kind
^ The same reason why everyone's standard of beauty is different. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and some people just like what's outside the spectrum. Nothing bad about it, but if everyone sticked to their kind then the world, wouldn't be as diverse or accepting 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

the only thing that confuses me is how can people not be attracted to their own kind
^ The same reason why everyone's standard of beauty is different. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and some people just like what's outside the spectrum. Nothing bad about it, but if everyone sticked to their kind then the world, wouldn't be as diverse or accepting 
grin.gif

Social conditioning plays a major part unknowingly.

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

grin.gif

^ I agree 100%, it's the same reason why I smh, whenever I meet my type of Asian girls only going for other minorities 
tired.gif
. Same can be said with a lot of the appreciation posts here and how other ethnicities bash on others because of certain traits more emphasized than others. Pancake booty vs. twerk booty etc.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Whenever one of my Hispanic female friends found out I like White women, they give me a crafty remark. [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In High School, black females knew I liked Hispanic women, I got hate for it .[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My boys don't care though.. always the females who have something to say.[/color]

I know I'm a minority in thinking this, but someone specifically saying they think they will end up with someone outside of their race raises all kinds of red flags.
indifferent.gif
this. 

grin.gif

This is very true.

grin.gif

This is very true.
When I was in high school, I was mostly attracted to blonde/brunette white girls.  When I was in college, I was mostly attracted to Asian girls.  My wife is half white/half asian.  I could care less about the skin color, but I definitely prefer someone that acts "American" if that makes any sense.  So if I said I was attracted to Asians, but only Asian-Americans, would that make sense?  Asian face, American personality/upbringing.  I'm not big on the whole foreigner thing.  That might make me close minded, but eh, leaves more for others.

Back
Top Bottom