I LOVE SEATTLE

I've been living in the Bay Area for about four months now, and i'm having the time of my life. But there isn't a day that goes by that i don't want to come back home and kick it. From @#%$ Burger, to Ezells, to Uwajimaya (sp?). I miss Belltown, the CD, and Capitol Hill. Its been raining here and i get homesick....

Yeah i'm getting mushy, so what.....

SEATTLE > your hometown.....

you know whats funny... if you been living in seattle your ENTIRE life... you usually go like "man its sooo @#%$ boring here i wanna move away and and live somewhere else i hate it!!!" but when that actually happens you go "I @#%$ MISS SEATTLE!!! I WANNA GO BACK HOME!!!"
you never know what you have until its gone.....

Quote:
you usually go like "man its sooo boring here i wanna move away and and live somewhere else i hate it!!!" but when that actually happens you go "I MISS SEATTLE!!! I WANNA GO BACK HOME!!!"

I don't know what you've heard but i love this city since Leshi...

lol well im still in high school... been living here for 17 years... so what do i know right??? :\
ohwell.gif

Loyan what are you talking bout?

NYC>>>MIA>>>>>>>>>SEA

But G Field>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any high school in washingtion

yeah i been all over the world, S. America, Europe, big US cities but i don't think i could live anywhere but seattle. nothing, i mean nothing, beats summertime on lake washington.
Representing the 206​

Quote:
if you been living in seattle your ENTIRE life... you usually go like "man its sooo boring here i wanna move away and and live somewhere else i hate it!!!" but when that actually happens you go "I MISS SEATTLE!!! I WANNA GO BACK HOME!!!"
you never know what you have until its gone.....
Scoring the ball is pretty much like breathing to me - Kobe​

*cough* franklin is better then garfield *cough*

pos? whats that?
Hella filthy!
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

but my man joe cool will beat your boy in anything
snoopy.gif
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

ya'll fighting about schools? i went to interlake hs in bellevue, and we're ranked 25th in the nation academically.

take that.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Quote:
Here we go again... Roosevelt anyone?
:wow:
eek.gif
at the difference... there basically COMPLETE opposites from the clean bathrooms to the environment to the academic... WOW and yes roosevelt is considered the best school in seattle.....
I AM NOT 12!!!!!!

Damn, Cleveland's bathrooms must be ridiculously grimey... Although I guess you could go to the new Roosevelt.
Team Wolverines​
We Got Hart.​
Anti-OSU

Quote:
Buy yea, SoulOncle I know exactly what you mean. I'm down in the southland, just outside of LA and I can't wait to get home. It's too hot down here!

How can you stand SoCal?

Whats up Loyan...you a little home sick I see...I'm with you I couldnt live anywhere else.

When are you coming back???

Seattle in the Summer >>>>anywhere else.
That being said the weather this fall and winter has sucked.
Quote:
why do people hype up garfield like it isnt a pos

If you went there you would know....Garfield stand up!

KENTRIDGE!

Quote:
you know whats funny... if you been living in seattle your ENTIRE life... you usually go like "man its sooo boring here i wanna move away and and live somewhere else i hate it!!!" but when that actually happens you go "I MISS SEATTLE!!! I WANNA GO BACK HOME!!!"

Aint that the truth man..

23Jump45Man's HEAT AUCTIONS HERE!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ23jump45manQQhtZ-1

reppin' 206 first, 602/651 later..figure it out..

Back
Top Bottom