I LOVE WHAT THIS TEAM STANDS FOR!!!

Joined Aug 4, 2007
Quote:[hr][/hr]OLD SCHOOL RULES ARE ONLY IGNORED BY FOOLS! IF I'M DOING THIS CORRECT. THERE IS ANOTHER PHOTO IN THIS POST. HOWEVER, ONE OF THE YOUNGSTERS IN MY FAMILY DECIDED TO REDUCE THE IMAGE TO A MICROSCOPIC DOT. THIS WAS DONE KNOWING THAT I'M COMPUTER ILLITERATE. THIS IS THE SORT OF BU-SH THAT THESE LIL KNUCKLEHEADS FIND FUNNY. BUT I GOTTA LOVE THEM -THATS FAMILY. [hr][/hr]
:lol:
Quote:[hr][/hr]HOWEVER, IF ANYONE WOULD BOTHER TO INCREASE THE PHOTO YOU WILL SEE SOME NEW STUFF. BUT YOU WILL ALSO SEE SOME PURE VINTAGE FIRE. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED.[hr][/hr]
:pimp:

Joined Feb 9, 2007
what the heck is this?
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
mjbetch/a filipino​
TEAM MAC​

Joined Apr 27, 2006
um...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay. (no h0m0 )

[hr][/hr]
( ( ...team finishline... ) )​
[hr][/hr]
F/S: SIZE 10.5 DMPs DEADSTOCK & ICEY!!! $700 OBO​
[hr][/hr]

Joined Aug 4, 2007
Quote:[hr][/hr]MY POINT PROVEN!!! THIS IS WHY OLD SCHOOL RULES!!! WE COULDNT HIDE OUT HERE IN CYBERSPACE TALKING BUSH TO PEOPLE!!! BUT NOW YALL CAN. SO YALL SAFE. SO THIS IS THE NEW THING NOW. HMMM! THIS MUST BE THE REASON WHY THE HOMOCIDE RATE IS SO HIGH AMOUNG YALL. WELL HAVE YALLS' FUN PULLING A&#. DONT LET ME STOP YALL. SORRY TO HAVE INTERUPTED.[hr][/hr]
:smh:

Joined Sep 9, 2006
wait..what?
Quote:[hr][/hr]nononsense123

(10/22/07 8:06 pm)

Re: I LOVE WHAT THIS TEAM STANDS FOR!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY POINT PROVEN!!! THIS IS WHY OLD SCHOOL RULES!!! WE COULDNT HIDE OUT HERE IN CYBERSPACE TALKING BUSH TO PEOPLE!!! BUT NOW YALL CAN. SO YALL SAFE. SO THIS IS THE NEW THING NOW. HMMM! THIS MUST BE THE REASON WHY THE HOMOCIDE RATE IS SO HIGH AMOUNG YALL. WELL HAVE YALLS' FUN PULLING A&#. DONT LET ME STOP YALL. SORRY TO HAVE INTERUPTED.

: [hr][/hr]
:wow:
:rofl:
[hr][/hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

Joined Apr 27, 2006
:rofl:

damn son quoted himself and shook his head :lol:
[hr][/hr]
( ( ...team finishline... ) ) [hr][/hr]
F/S: SIZE 10.5 DMPs DEADSTOCK & ICEY!!! $700 OBO[hr][/hr]​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now