I make $400 a day begging

smh.gif

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...00-a-day-begging/story-e6frewt0-1225765125138

cant be mad at that.

least they getting money, alotta _ cant een hold $5

Asked what he used the money for, he told The Sunday Telegraph he did not smoke, drink nor take drugs, but was raising money to help the friend who needs a liver transplant.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If this is true, then his loyalty to his "friend" isamazing[/color]
pimp.gif

butter
why you dudes on NT get salty, when you find out people actually hustle for a living e.g K-Fed

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Asked what he used the money for, he told The Sunday Telegraph he did not smoke, drink nor take drugs, but was raising money to help the friend who needs a liver transplant.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If this is true, then his loyalty to his "friend" is amazing[/color]
pimp.gif

Thats amazing.
pimp.gif
But damn, hes going to have to do alot ofbegging.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If this is true, then his loyalty to his "friend" is amazing[/color]
pimp.gif
Thats amazing.
pimp.gif
But damn, hes going to have to do alot of begging.

his friend must be homeless too...thinkabout it...now forgetabout it

just when i was going to question this man's dignity..that's a damn loyal friend.

but still..

"I'd be really disappointed if I did a long Friday and I only had $250,'' said Mr Johnson
grin.gif

beggars can't be choosers. can't knock his hustle tho.

Its no surprise... few years ago i heard a story about this female college student that made enough money from begging to buy a house in Georgia, @$*% is messup

watched a news clip of a bum from Houston, making almost 800 a day in downtown.
Police stopped him for repeatedly begging a women that said no. Searched him and found over 3,000 in his pocket. He said it was 4-5 days of saving
sick.gif
thats alot of change for doing nothing

Originally Posted by Executive76

Reminds me of that King of the Hill episode

yea thats what i was thinking too but if that is true what he is getting the money for...that is just a great person...

-Tyler

When I was a senior in HS. I had a $60 parking ticket to pay and only had $5 for lunch going to school. I begged people and I collected $92 and still got hadMcDonalds for lunch.

you know from 1st glance he aint hurtin that bad, look how big dude is...old boy must have steak 3 times daily
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom