I may have had the best sports night of my life..yours?

Mine was earlier this year. The day my Indians beat the Yankees to advance to the second round and in the meantime the Cowboys came back to beat the Bills Ithink to win that Monday night game. My ex was so pissed cuz she was a Yankee fan and Hates the Cowboys. I was gloating so much on the phone that she hung upon me and didn't talk to me for like 6 more hours. Oh well, well worth it to talk crap to those damn ignorant Yankee fans at my school

Good win for Pitt basketball, but the Steelers may be out in the first round the way they are playing lately. And don't tell me we just whooped up on theRams, they stink this year.

Oh, ask the Steeler fans about the chances in the playoffs, it won't be like 2005. Maybe 1 win at the most, but they will probably play the Jagsfirst.......eek.

And some good moments, personally the most excited I have ever been at a game is the 2005 playoffs Indy v Pittsburgh, that was insane, and the happiest was theXL win, along with some Miami miracles (Ben's hail mary in 2001, the shot against Akron last year in basketball), but I just have never had this many teamswin in one night. Amazing

"Are you a Redhawk? I know I am..."

Class of 2005

Back
Top Bottom