i miss back to school shopping...

Only part of "Back to School Shopping" I cared about was shoes...
One of my best "Back to School" pickups was in 1994 when I found the WC-III in a Nike Outlet.
I was a sophomore in HS, and still have those shoes today :nerd:

I don't even know what back to school shopping actually feels like. For me, it was about buying a jansport backpack. That's all, no new clothing or kicks. And some stupid tissue papers that the professors requested on the supplies list. 

I got one more year of back to school shopping after this month. Kinda glad I didn't just get everything I wanted for back to school though, learned how to mix and match so much stuff I've gathered over the years. :pimp:

Had 10 diff. sets of clothes for the first two weeks, can't be caught slipping.

since yall miss back to school shoppin so much, yall should find that dirty lil kid in ya hood and donate him a notebook, somelooseleaf , pens, and two tees. All that shouldnt be more than a 20. Then post on NT..... but you wont tho.

since yall miss back to school shoppin so much, yall should find that dirty lil kid in ya hood and donate him a notebook, somelooseleaf , pens, and two tees. All that shouldnt be more than a 20. Then post on NT..... but you wont tho.
Already doing this on Monday, going to Walmart later to grab notebooks and stuff. A lot of my charity work is with inner city school kids. Tutoring, Blessings in a Backpack, etc.

My hood usually does this every year. Church donations and stuff like that. You drop off the stuff and then the churchs hold an event to pass things out.

Already doing this on Monday, going to Walmart later to grab notebooks and stuff. A lot of my charity work is with inner city school kids. Tutoring, Blessings in a Backpack, etc.
DOPE. Throw some Klinexs in there too, for when Roscoe nose leakin.

DOPE. Throw some Klinexs in there too, for when Roscoe nose leakin.
Didnt even think of that. I was struggling to figure out what I needed to buy outside of notebooks, looseleaf paper, and pencils. Appreciate it.

Kinda off topic, but how many of you college students carry a backpack to class?

I have one of those 5 subject spirals, I just take that and a pen everyday since I really only have to take notes.

Kinda off topic, but how many of you college students carry a backpack to class?

I have one of those 5 subject spirals, I just take that and a pen everyday since I really only have to take notes.

Back when I was in college (05-10), I went from carrying a backpack with a big binder that held all my subjects, to gradually carrying a backpack with 1 folder, some paper, and 2 pens. My backpack was so light the last 2 years that I'd forget I'd even be wearing one :lol:

Anybody remember that one tear, where you're in kmart just shopping around with your parents, hating the fact you have to go back to school? Then while looking at the pencils, you see out of the corber of your eye the glue, except you notice it's blue and transparent. Comparing that moment in time to shoes that you "need" the glue was the only true "must cop" cause you guys kniw damn right, you're not walking out wuthout it.

I remember going between DC and FLA just to shop :smokin piccin up random skeezs along the way. I loved it.

I miss shopping for school supplies and gear. But I definitely do not miss the school part

I just miss high school. Those were the days man. Life was so much simpler. The real world kind of sucks lol.

man u need to hit up staples or office max....they got all them 1 cent and 5 cent quarter etc deals.
also big lots.
Man Staples was too clutch, notebooks were cheaper there than Walmart. Racked up for this little kids man

I used to. I just leaves my hands free

we were too poor, or maybe too cheap to get me the brand names I wanted.
Going to a private school sucked.
public school was cool tho.

Back
Top Bottom