i miss back to school shopping...

You lucky.

For me back to cool shopping was a trip to footlocker for some white t's and whatever they had for 54.99

If I was lucky we hit Burlington coat factory and I got some out of season Mecca or Akademiks.

i feel you brother..

popdukes always found a way to get us what we wanted, i don't know how the hell he did it.

that man will always be the realest ************ alive in my eyes.

My nephew just got that card that tells you where your class will be

I miss it so much

*Cries hard*

I'm gonna emphasize to my lil man never rush growing up. No feeling like getting the kicks everybody want for back to school. Or some J's or Griffey's for ya bday :pimp:

Lucky you
grin.gif

yes. back then it was the worst feeling in the world when i got the schedule letter in the mail. Now looking back i miss those days. imma say i appreciate everything my parents bought me for back to school, eventhough they werent the best it was all good.

Life was Good

The first time I went back to school shopping by myself.

The first kicks I bought with my first paycheck for back to school.

Last edited:
I don't miss the "school" part of back to school shopping. That's for sure.

You lucky.

For me back to cool shopping was a trip to footlocker for some white t's and whatever they had for 54.99

If I was lucky we hit Burlington coat factory and I got some out of season Mecca or Akademiks.
too much real life---i wish i could go back to in time and be fresh like i am today realtalk.

the one time a year besides Christmas where I was able to get a fresh pair of sneakers

i do back to school shopping every year for the last 11 years.. i have 2 kids though...

Should be me either this week or next week. Whenever I feel like going shopping. 
frown.gif
 I don't want to go back to school. 

Just the thought of all the homework and studying. I already know my schedule even though I didn't get it yet. 
laugh.gif

I was actually talking about this earlier today. I remember when I begged for an NBA authentic jersey from my parents and they said it was too expensive and got me a swingman. I took a knife and cut the nike stitching out that was underneath the NBA stitching off and carried on as if it was an authentic. Fooled all the other kids couldnt tell me nothing. It was a Lamar Odom Clippers jersey.

My birthday is August 30th. I can't tell you how many times I got school supplies/clothes as my birthday gift.

I was actually talking about this earlier today. I remember when I begged for an NBA authentic jersey from my parents and they said it was too expensive and got me a swingman. I took a knife and cut the nike stitching out that was underneath the NBA stitching off and carried on as if it was an authentic. Fooled all the other kids couldnt tell me nothing. It was a Lamar Odom Clippers jersey.
wounds have been opened.

it seemed like every kid was rich and had throwbacks for days. i would have killed for a throwback
ohwell.gif
never even had an official swingman either. i had the **** with the painted on numbers and it was a hand me down. they roasted me for wearing that thing to school. got some weak *** and1's one year from shoe carnival and the kids at school called them a s s ones
tired.gif

and now im here. 23 years old with like 10 thousand dollars worth of jordans cause a ***** was deprived af growing up

Back
Top Bottom