I miss Steve Francis. Appreciation Post. Vol Wink

steve212

Banned
Man, it was a fun time when this dude was an active/effective NBA player in the NBA.  Easily one of the best PG's of the 00's.  Damn shame this dude is done at 33 years old.  I'm gonna add more to this post later, but post whatever Steve Francis related.  Nothing from his Knicks days please.
sick.gif

SteveFrancis.jpg

steve-francis-0043layla070409.jpg

steve-francis-dsc_0821layla070409.jpg

I typed his name on the google bar and apparently he is/was with the Grizz?

looking at his stats, 05-06 was the turning point of his career. his production was going down-is that when he started having those "migraines" ?

He is up there with kobe, vince and shaq as my favorite players to watch when I was a youngen.

Damn, I miss those days.

smh.gif
shame how dude's career vanished. He was one of the most explosive and entertaining players in the L.

Try to watch all of the parts.

I miss watching his highlights, but I would never want the dude playing on my team with his shoot first, shoot second, pass third mentality even though he was a PG.

the way steve played during yao's rookie season pretty much ended him in houston and eventually his career. queue the tape of the first round of yao's rookie season playoffs - stevie didn't acknowledge his presence on the court.

The Franchise
pimp.gif
  was one of my favorite players to watch. Too bad he fell off, thanks for posting those beyond the glory vids

son was niceee and one of my favorite players when he was in H-town in the early 00s 
pimp.gif

but as a Knick, he easily ranks among my top 5 least favorite Knicks of my lifetime, and he was straight +@##%** garbage who played with no heart and displayed just pitiful shot selection and ball control and those years completely tarnished his legacy for me.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Word, Steve Francis was one of my favorite players of all time. I still got love for him, but it's too bad how he ended his career. I remember watching ESPN when they announced that he was traded to the Magic for Tracy McGrady, damn bum.
smh.gif

Ever since I hated Tracy McGrady and I hate Jeff Van Gundy for holding Francis back when he was coaching. Yes, I'm mad.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I typed his name on the google bar and apparently he is/was with the Grizz?

looking at his stats, 05-06 was the turning point of his career. his production was going down-is that when he started having those "migraines" ?

More like when Jeff Van Gundy became the coach. Steve Francis ruined Steve Francis.

Back
Top Bottom