I Miss The Old Jim Jones

525040-vazandadon.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still give it spins all the time.

I might recieve some hate but....

On My Way To Church, I one of the best produced albums I've ever heard! All the beats and samples on that joint is crazy!

G's Up, is probably my favorite Jones song of all time!

Hustler's POME, was very solid as well!

I would actually put Jones's retail catalog with his first 3 cd's up against most rappers these days!

^ I agree with you.

But that %+%! he has been putting out after the whole CamRon situation has been garbage

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I miss the old Dipset in general

I know but I'm just talking Jim Jones. I never thought i be saying that I miss Jim Jones. But it is sad that now he's puting out garbage music now.

I stopped listening to him after P.O.M.E. I just listened to it last week and had he and Max stuck together, dude would be beasting. Shoot, if Dipset hadstuck together they all would be beasting...
sick.gif

I always say this but he hasnt dissapointed me with an album. Yes he got cocky and dropped Bad santa mixtape and other trash MOB album. But his CD's havebeen solid! I have good expectations for Pray 4 Reign. I imagine Hustlers Pome with C hink Santana instead of Biggavel

never really got into dipset ,
but they were sure better back then!
skulls n crossbones....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I miss the old Dipset in general
Preach! But This Is Jim Jones > anything that man will ever put out.
pimp.gif

one of my all-time fav Dip tracks... Jim i still the weakest member of Dips IMO, but hey its still Dips
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom