I miss the old Sonics

I was watchin FSN Classics last night..the Sonics had those ugly unis...Shawn and Gary were still here...Hersey, Det, Askew, Big Smooth...even Nate was hoopin.

ahhh the good ol'days
Just look at it as 10 more pounds of awesomeness

You're not the only one. Don't get me wrong cuz the Sonics are still my team and I still support them but I do miss having a team in the playoffs. And now with the possibility of the team moving......

Quote:
ahhh the good ol'days

I watched that game too.

Frank Brickowski.

:wow:
eek.gif

And it's too bad you won't even have a team in a few years.

How weird did it feel to think that game was 10 years ago? :wow:
embarassed.gif
IT IS WHAT IT IS​

i saw the game too on fsn those were the good ol days now we got first round spoilers like sene!

Quote:
How weird did it feel to think that game was 10 years ago?

that's exactly what I was thinking last night--I actually went to one of those games in that series but I can't remember which one. loved it when the crowd was counting when Malone was shooting his free throws.

...and the 'Shef' holdin down the bench!!

I always wonder what would've happened if Shawn and GP had stuck around together a lil longer

that game was :smokin
smokin.gif
steve scheffler has to be the best bench cheerleader next to jack haley :lol:
laugh.gif
if only wally walker didnt sign jim mcllvaine then shawn kemp and the rest of the suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper sonics wouldnt have been so disgruntled.
God Bless Your Soul, Rest In Peace Joselito Barber.

The Sonics are very close to getting a deal with the City of Bellevue. Trust me on this one. The odds of them leaving are actually much slimmer than people think.

Quote:
seattle fans are a bunch of whiney little a holes. i know bandwagon fans are everywhere but seattle is just too much.

your not lieing

i live in NYC for a while and NY fans are much more die hard and serious about their teams

Quote:
whoever is winning, duh

Very true. From the 95 Mariners, 96 Sonics and last year's Seahawks. Then once the team hits a losing season they move on to the next team. Seattle fans suck for the most part.

Quote:
Then once the team hits a losing season they move on to the next team

that's pretty much true for any major city though. Look at Chicago after Mike left--tickets were easy to come by...but now everyone is back on their bandwagon again with the new youth movement. Seattle is no different than any other city.

the only city that supports losers is Portland

buh-doomp-boomp

Quote:
that's pretty much true for any major city though. Look at Chicago after Mike left--tickets were easy to come by...but now everyone is back on their bandwagon again with the new youth movement. Seattle is no different than any other city.
Scoring the ball is pretty much like breathing to me - Kobe​

Quote:
thats not true. mike retired after the 98 playoffs. the 98-99 season the bulls sucked - yet sold out every home game. 99-00, they still sucked, and still sold out every home game. early in the 00 season they didnt sell out a game to end like a 13 or 14 year sell out streak

This is what my boy was telling me. He's originally from Chicago and he's a big Bulls fan. Some city's are really loyal to their teams.

Quote:
the 98-99 season the bulls sucked - yet sold out every home game.

my uncle has been a season ticket holder for over 20+ years and he said that there were a bunch of empty seats in the arena during the down years. sold out refers to the ticket sales...it doesn't mean that the arena was packed every game.

Quote:
the only city that supports losers is Portland

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

I remember I was at the Seattle Center watching Detleff (sp?) shooting some free throws...he missed like 7 in a row.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

i watched too..i remember the days when the sonics were good. I actually liked those unis...
TEAM MUFC
"talk some smack Rooney..do your thing"

Shawn Kemps bozack on Dennis Rodmans shoulder/head/neck/face = best moment in Sonics franchise history.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

Team Negrodamus

Back
Top Bottom