I Missed My Court Date How Long Before They Put A Warrant Out On Me?

I had a court date to pay or show proof of insurance for a no insurance ticket. Im trying to get in contact with the courthouse to get another court date but nobody is answering. I had a date set for 8:30 this morning but I didnt make it if I pay the ticket online tonight will I still get a warrant?

just pay the ticket and youll be good.. your gonna prolly have to some court fees too since thats the only reason they want you to show up just so they can make money off those fees

start runnin now, they comin....
nerd.gif

dont be surprised if u have a Bench Warrant out on you already

Just paying it alone isnt gonna help. U shoulda at least called or something and got an extension or date pushed back. I'd recommend calling now anyway.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

dont be surprised if u have a Bench Warrant out on you already

Just paying it alone isnt gonna help. U shoulda at least called or something and got an extension or date pushed back. I'd recommend calling now anyway.

This.  My lady went through this... she called and they gave her another date.  It took her 4hrs when she actually did go to court though... Good Bull %*%#
smh.gif

its still early, if you go down to the court house and speak with the court clerk she will let you see someone today

u still got a few hours

No proof of insurance is nothing. You will just get a late penalty fee on what you owe and points on your license (revoked if you have too many). Is insurance too expensive for you?

I would definitely say go in today to see if they would be willing to work out something. I got a court date tomorrow to drop $840, but I'm asking for an extension.

They don't issue bench warrants for missing court for tickets. That court date was your chance to get the ticket dropped/lowered but since u missed it you can either try to get another court date, or simply just pay the ticket.

Just go down to the Courthouse and find out. +%!* if you got the money you can most likely pay the ticket at the court building and be on your way..

not true, I had an outstanding ticket, got pulled over a 2nd time, and the cop let me off lite but assigned me a court date, I missed the court date and had a bench warrant issued.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAA
Im good yo I went up their showed this cute chick my insurance card and didnt have to pay anything.
smokin.gif

Whats crazy tho is on my way to the municipal I got stopped for a random check coming out of my neighborhood. I had my expired liscense becuse I lost my wallet this weekend. I thought it was a wrap but I guess there was nothing on my record yet. Dude let me go 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom