I mixed Coke & Captain Morgan...

jpzx

Supporter
So during the Summer..I mixed Coca-Cola and Captain Morgan...and I had a lot of it. So I had a hangover that night..threw up a lot and now one of my favoritedrinks, Coke, is ruined for me. I can't drink it anymore because every time I drink it tastes like it's mixed with Captain and I visualize the feelingof throwing it back up or something like that and I just gag when I drink it now
sick.gif

Anything like this ever happen to anyone else?
smh.gif

captain-morgan.jpg
lg_new_coke_logo.jpg

EDIT: The hangover was due to a mixture of a lot of different drinks/type of alcohol...people quick to jump the gun FTL
grin.gif

not with soda but I got damn near alcohol poisoning off that Goose now I cant smell any kind of vodka without gettin sick...

drank a can of redbull with alot of parrotbay,
redbull will never be the same to me.

Let me add before more people reply...

That's not all I did...it was just at one specific point of the night that's all I was doing.

Brown liquor is no joke, Captain n Coke is good but you can't drink a lot, you'll have a hangover for sure. Same goes with Henny, just drink it str8 nochaser....

It's hard to get patron through my throat without almost gagging. I usually use juice as a chaser though.. IDK

It happened to me a couple of times. Whenever I have a hangover even the thought of alcohol makes me want to puke. It's usually just that weekend though.Try mixing more coke then rum. like a 75% coke and %25 rum and work your way back up.

i had capt n coke this weekend...but when ever i drink alch. i dont like drinking sodas the next day

Originally Posted by swizzc

you're a +#%+*

basically. OP after enough time passes and you find your nuts, you will be able to drink coke agian.
pimp.gif

EDIT: OP, last night we drank carlo rossi, hit the gas station for sparks/tilt, got to the part drank crown, goose, and some whiskey that i never heard of andthen had 5 beers lol, just eat a lot before you drink.

Originally Posted by dathustlaboy47

I can't eat stuffing anymore cause I always think about the time I was like 9 and threw up everywhere.

co-sign. the same thing happned to me when i was 7 but instead of stuffing it was Jello.
sick.gif

well you are probably better off without it since there is absolutely nothing valuable in coke

Back
Top Bottom