I need 6k cash for a car...what will be my best options???

guys, i really need 6k for a car and it has to be cash...how would i do this? where can i get the best rates? im in cali btw.

cocaine-drink1.jpg

I you don't even have that much then why not settle for something cheaper?

you can find a civic or accord for like less than 3k and theyll last forever man

try credit unions - they generally offer the best rates... if you have any family in the public sector, that may get you in with some state run credit unions,if not try whatever you have local. Go in and apply for a line of credit for an automobile - if you don't have much or good credit you may need aco-signer.

I really wanted to go to a dealer and just get a car from there but the car that i want is being sold by a private seller....I think 6k is not too bad of aprice either for the car that im planning to get.

My credit is 725 i believe last time i checked. So my question is, should i go to the bank like bank of america, or should i go to other smaller banks?

like craftsy21 said credit unions. If you are buying a used card certain credit unions will give you rates depending on how old the car is,make,etc.

Yo, would it be possible to just get 6k cash, and not have it as a car loan? the car is 10 years old and some lenders wont touch that.

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

Yo, would it be possible to just get 6k cash, and not have it as a car loan? the car is 10 years old and some lenders wont touch that.

the hell do you mean in cash? Any line of credit you get is credit - you gotta pay it back.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

the hell do you mean in cash? Any line of credit you get is credit - you gotta pay it back.
laugh.gif
pull out equity from your home.

naw i mean can i borrow 6k cash, for sure its on credit. But id rather have it not under the "car loan" banner which checks and limits to which carsyoure going to get (year, kind of car, etc). I suppose the sportier the car the higher the interest rate...

Back
Top Bottom