I need a good hooping shoe. Whats the most comfortable pair of j's you have ever had????

Whats the most comfortable jordan any of you have had??, I 've heard mixed answeres from people. The main answeres I've heard were the 2's and5's I havent worn either. I like the 21's myself. Let me know guys!

Originally Posted by SiG21

Whats the most comfortable jordan any of you have had??, I 've heard mixed answeres from people. The main answeres I've heard were the 2's and 5's I havent worn either. I like the 21's myself. Let me know guys!

Look in sneaker reviews.

My personal favorite are VIIs for casual wear. But when it comes to hooping, I'd go with the XIVs all the way (OGs over retros, but the retro are good,too).

Stick with the 21's if you've already got them. I wore through two pairs of those ballin. That shoe is perfection for me as far as comfort, support,traction and cushion. Everything thing on that shoe is just right.

The XVII's are one of the best for basketball. Read any review on them. You can't go wrong with XIII, XIV, xVII, XVIII, XXI though.

seems like im the only person ,

BUT my 9's from 01 that i started ballin in two yrs ago

were my fav ever. Wish i had another pair they trashed.

XIVs are definitely the best performing Air Jordan produced. Perfect combination of support, cushioning and comfort. If only they were a little more pleasingto my eyes.

The best J's I've worn while playing basketball were definitely the XIV's (originals over retros if you can), followed by the XIII's.

for comfort... XIX.. double stack zoom.. feels like heaven! great response and tractions are amazing! just make sure you wear at least mid-high socks. themetal piece will scrap you!

12's cdp..
dont get 11's they feel like *@%+
but xvi xiv
xv
xxiii
2k9's are great

im actually going with the 19's, very comfortable and keeps your ankles secure with the strap around the back, only problem i ever had was the top metalpiece from the lace cover, just make sure your wearing high socks, i recommend the 19's

12's are by far the most comfortable jordan ever created ,
Actually there one of the most comfortable shoes ever ......

But as far as traction goes ,the 8's grip hard wood and tiles very well ..........

the most comfortable jordan i have is the XX's idk how good they are for balling in tho!? i used to ball in my og XVIs they are pretty good.

the most comfortable jordan i have is the XX's idk how good they are for balling in tho!? i used to ball in my og XVIs they are pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom