I need a high shoe to ball in because of a bad ankle break and surgery....what should i buy??

hey guys, i am lookin for a shoe to ball in that has great ankle support, because i had surgery and now have pins & plates in my ankle. i tried the kobe iv last year and i couldnt use em, and have been hoopin in the hyperdunk ever since. i am in the market for a new pair, and was gonna buy the hyperize until i read all the bad reviews on this board. please give me some shoes, but i cannot wear lows, such as the kove v. I also want to stick to a somewhat light shoe after wearing the hyperdunk for a year

hey guys, i am lookin for a shoe to ball in that has great ankle support, because i had surgery and now have pins & plates in my ankle. i tried the kobe iv last year and i couldnt use em, and have been hoopin in the hyperdunk ever since. i am in the market for a new pair, and was gonna buy the hyperize until i read all the bad reviews on this board. please give me some shoes, but i cannot wear lows, such as the kove v. I also want to stick to a somewhat light shoe after wearing the hyperdunk for a year

i don't have a good suggestion for you because you want a high top, but i've rolled my ankle numerous times in high tops and since having a low top i have not (knocks on wood).

why can't you wear low tops? (i'm just curious i'm not bashing you or anything). does too much freedom in the ankle actually hurt you?

i don't have a good suggestion for you because you want a high top, but i've rolled my ankle numerous times in high tops and since having a low top i have not (knocks on wood).

why can't you wear low tops? (i'm just curious i'm not bashing you or anything). does too much freedom in the ankle actually hurt you?

yea i cant have all that freedom.....i even wear i sleeve and a lace-up ankle brace and i had to change outta the kobe iv's mid-game last year. maybe i will go with the lebron vii's

yea i cant have all that freedom.....i even wear i sleeve and a lace-up ankle brace and i had to change outta the kobe iv's mid-game last year. maybe i will go with the lebron vii's

I sprained my ankle pretty bad and had knee surgery. I used to hoop in my Kobe IVs but I developed planter facitis. Im about 5'11. 220. heavy build. I tried to Kobe V there really light but I worry about the ankle Protection since I dont have time to tape my ankles every time.  Ive been hooping in my Lebron VII latley and there great!!!Cushioning, and support. I dont wake up with planter facitis anymore. So I recommend the Lebron VIIs

I sprained my ankle pretty bad and had knee surgery. I used to hoop in my Kobe IVs but I developed planter facitis. Im about 5'11. 220. heavy build. I tried to Kobe V there really light but I worry about the ankle Protection since I dont have time to tape my ankles every time.  Ive been hooping in my Lebron VII latley and there great!!!Cushioning, and support. I dont wake up with planter facitis anymore. So I recommend the Lebron VIIs

The Melo M6 is cut fairly high (not a hi-top, but a tad higher than a mid) and is a great overall performer. Try them out beforehand though... they have a pressure point that bothered me at first. 

The Melo M6 is cut fairly high (not a hi-top, but a tad higher than a mid) and is a great overall performer. Try them out beforehand though... they have a pressure point that bothered me at first. 

Adidas ts supernaturals....... either d.rose or d.howards version which everone fits your game, both have great ankle support and perform just as well if not better as all the nikes that are out now and they are cheaper!!

Adidas ts supernaturals....... either d.rose or d.howards version which everone fits your game, both have great ankle support and perform just as well if not better as all the nikes that are out now and they are cheaper!!

The Adidas super natural.. d.howard version is super high. Im not sure if youre a guard but those might be too high, but you should try the koBe V.. those have super good ankle support.

JK.

I use the hyperdunks with a ankle brace.

Good luck.

The Adidas super natural.. d.howard version is super high. Im not sure if youre a guard but those might be too high, but you should try the koBe V.. those have super good ankle support.

JK.

I use the hyperdunks with a ankle brace.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom