I need a Kindle Case...OTHER pics as well

I need a case (leather preferred) for a 6" Kindle I bought the other day, Amazons prices are ridiculous (34.99
sick.gif
) I'm looking to spend less than that. Can you help me find one for cheaper? Thanks.
Spoiler [+]
Cut that out.

I need a case (leather preferred) for a 6" Kindle I bought the other day, Amazons prices are ridiculous (34.99
sick.gif
) I'm looking to spend less than that. Can you help me find one for cheaper? Thanks.
Spoiler [+]
Cut that out.

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

The hell is a kindle

It's a portable handheld device that can hold thousands of books, and idk why I didn't think of ebay.... but still looking for more options

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

The hell is a kindle

It's a portable handheld device that can hold thousands of books, and idk why I didn't think of ebay.... but still looking for more options

I purchased the leather case from Amazon and I think it is well worth the 35 all of the other cases I looked at were ugly. My suggestion is find someone with a Bestbuy employee discount and buy it for the low

I purchased the leather case from Amazon and I think it is well worth the 35 all of the other cases I looked at were ugly. My suggestion is find someone with a Bestbuy employee discount and buy it for the low

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

shoulda got an iPad bruh smh
frown.gif

lol but naw amazon/ebay is your friend
not unless he wants eye strain from reading too much on the ipad

I bought the amazon cover with the light thing and it was worth it
pimp.gif

frown.gif

not unless he wants eye strain from reading too much on the ipad

I bought the amazon cover with the light thing and it was worth it
pimp.gif

frown.gif

Ipad will suck if the OP reads A LOT. Battery life alone is garbage compared to the kindle not to mention how much eye strain you'll get reading on the ipad compared to the kindle. Yeah ipad has a lot more features but if OP only wants to read the ipad is complete overkill.

frown.gif

Ipad will suck if the OP reads A LOT. Battery life alone is garbage compared to the kindle not to mention how much eye strain you'll get reading on the ipad compared to the kindle. Yeah ipad has a lot more features but if OP only wants to read the ipad is complete overkill.

Back
Top Bottom