I need a new phone

Me too. I'm still using my Sidekick 2009. I had an HTC, but I got small hands, so that didn't end well for me. I'm lookin' at an iPhone 4. I hope you can unlock the iPhone 5. I don't want to leave T-Mobile. I only pay $60.00 on my bill thanks to me knowing a person who knows a person.

Originally Posted by staystrong

Android f$#@ iphone if u get an iphone and get a 2g data
Plan u will use it up that 2 gigs in a day limiting ur use if a phone u paid good money for
Andriod u dont have that issue ......... Batt life though , just get a exstend battery lol

boy shut your mouth. Only people who go over 2 gigs are the cheapskates/poor people that dont have wifi. I`m a heavy user and I only avg 800 mb-1gb a month. I have wifi at home, school work. Only time I use to go over 2gb is when I would travel and tether for my laptop.

If you tryna watch Netflix at work and ya job dont have wifi you need a new job.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Plan u will use it up that 2 gigs in a day limiting ur use if a phone u paid good money for
Andriod u dont have that issue ......... Batt life though , just get a exstend battery lol

boy shut your mouth. Only people who go over 2 gigs are the cheapskates/poor people that dont have wifi. I`m a heavy user and I only avg 800 mb-1gb a month. I have wifi at home, school work. Only time I use to go over 2gb is when I would travel and tether for my laptop.

If you tryna watch Netflix at work and ya job dont have wifi you need a new job.
Its easy to go over 2GB if you stream for over 2 hours a day 5 days a week. I need the unlimited I've went over 2GB at least 15 times. The most was about 8GB in a month I know ATT was pissed with me but I work outside so wifi isn't an option....well consistent wifi. Its spotty as hell at my job.  I'm ready to leave iOS but I can't front like I won't miss the simplicity. I just need to try out Android for a while.

Only people who go over 2 gigs are the cheapskates/poor people that dont have wifi.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Its easy to go over 2GB if you stream for over 2 hours a day 5 days a week. I need the unlimited I've went over 2GB at least 15 times. The most was about 8GB in a month I know ATT was pissed with me but I work outside so wifi isn't an option....well consistent wifi. Its spotty as hell at my job.  I'm ready to leave iOS but I can't front like I won't miss the simplicity. I just need to try out Android for a while.
Son like really what the hell are you streaming for 2 hours a week? I mean like honestly if its music you should invest in an iPod. I mean I understand everyone does diff things and I respect that. ONLY dudes I can see going over is truck drivers, because they might be streaming stuff while on the road,but I just cant think of anyone with a normal job that would stream stuff 2 hours every day while at work, and if you do this at home you gotta be cheap or poor if you not tryna pay for Wifi.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Son like really what the hell are you streaming for 2 hours a week? I mean like honestly if its music you should invest in an iPod. I mean I understand everyone does diff things and I respect that. ONLY dudes I can see going over is truck drivers, because they might be streaming stuff while on the road,but I just cant think of anyone with a normal job that would stream stuff 2 hours every day while at work, and if you do this at home you gotta be cheap or poor if you not tryna pay for Wifi.

I used over 20 gb last month,got a problem brah?

Im selling dope, straight off my iphone.... I suggest it, i conduct all business with my iphone, rather it be internet clientele, or verbal/texting communication.

Just switched from Droid X over to iphone4, no complaints. Mapquest4mobile is a free gps navigator for the iphone.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Just switched from Droid X over to iphone4, no complaints. Mapquest4mobile is a free gps navigator for the iphone.

yup, much better than Google Maps, only edge Google maps has is that its integrated into apps

Back
Top Bottom