I need an opinion on Lebrons.

Alright so im getting new bball shoes and our coach said we have to get a black based shoe.(we have light blue in our unis)
I looked at the jordan 16.5 blk/wht/bl and the lebron 7 red carpets.
they would both be around the same price.
i just want to know which one is better for basketball?
01b152e3a465b5abe4b975dd0d2380c91110d56.jpg

VS.
0f4158e0a160b3ae3386b651a4469a070ab551f.jpg

i don't like either of them....go with the soldier 3s if you like lebrons....

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Have you tried either on?

+1

Don't go for how they look, go for how they feel first.

For me, the LB7's didn't do it... didn't like them on my feet.

yeah i tried them both on and i couldnt really tell which felt better. i was just seeing if anyone has played in them and how they liked them?

I'm 6'1, 190 and that's my style of play as well. I have been wearing the 16.5's and honestly this is probably the best hoop shoe I haveplayed in since the 18's (without all the heat). They are amazingly comfortable and very responsive. The only issue I have is the crease in the toe box. But what are you to expect for patent leather to do? Outside of the that, the shoe seems very durable, breathable, and the sock-liner is very cushy...

Hope this helps

go with the jordans.

lebron VII's for balling purposes = terrible.

im thinkin the 16.5, they're more of a performance shoe imo. the lebron red carpets sre def dope but i dunno bout ballin in them i think the red carpetsshould be just a straight coolin out shoe.

Originally Posted by jayrew

im thinkin the 16.5, they're more of a performance shoe imo. the lebron red carpets sre def dope but i dunno bout ballin in them i think the red carpets should be just a straight coolin out shoe.
^^ agreed

Generally speaking, the Brons aren't the best on-court shoe.

Generally speaking, the Jordan hybrid gimmick they've been doing recently doesn't make the best on-court shoe.

...but in this case the Jordans are probably better.

Neither for ball. Get your self a pair of hyper dunks on id with custom colors for cheaper or Kobe iv or even soldier 3s

get the nubuck 12s...they are really comfortable, and meet your coaches requirements as well as your team colors

Back
Top Bottom