I need basketball shoes with GREAT arch support

like the title says, i need bball shoes with gd arch support.

Whenever i try to hoop or do any physical activities that require jumping or running, the arches in my feet start to burn up like crazy.

Ive tried insoles, and they dnt help much

Any suggestions or recommendations is appreciated, thanks in advance

doesn't exist. insoles are the only way to accomplish great arch support. with all the different brands, there has to be one that meets your needs.

it sounds like your problem might be a hot spot or something else. you may want to try using good socks with blister protection or anti-chafe cream/powder/sticks to see if that helps.

You may have a little bit of plantar fasciatis. I'd be leaning toward picking up a shoe with some sort of carbon fiber plate under the arch. Some examples jordan xxi, xx3, I think the new hyperdunk has carbon fiber support as well. That would be my stab at it.

i have the same problem. I recommend getting a shoe with an arch plate. it doesn't have to be carbon fiber. take any shoe and try to bend it at the arch.
if it can then don't get them. I know they are heavy but the foampsite ones have good arch support. The AJ XIII do as well

The Lebron VIII 8 PS had some great arch support. Best I've felt in recent years!
Don't know about the LB 9's... probably the same setup though.

The hyperdunk 2011 has a 3D shank at the midfoot. Perhaps that would help? Also consider custom orthotics or high end orthotic insoles (superfeet, lynco - I think that's the brand...). They are pricier but might help better than the insoles you've been trying. I had a touch of plantar facilitis and quality orthotics + physical therapy/rehab helped a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom