i need help about yellowing

ctownballer03

Banned
how do i keep my kicks from yellowing like lazer V's and laney V's and also can 7's yellow??? and how do i keep XI's from yellowing
!!!WANTED!!!SZ 9.5
DS TB 3's
DS NORCAL 6's
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

7's don't yellow

and if you're scared of yellowing, keep them in a dry room with damp rid.
but your loss is my gain.

nuff said.

TEAMKINGKOOPA

^^Yes they do....never seen the front of French Blues after a while??

Eiter dont wear them and keep them in a dry, low humidity room for storage with silica packs to help slow it down and if u do wear them dont wear them in the rain or anything like that....but unless you wrap them up in plastic and keep them in a dark closet for the rest of your life yellowing is inevitable....just learn to deal with it and try to slow down the process as much as possible
TEAM-AF-ONE
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

yea i was gonna say i didnt think 7's yellowed but i remember i was 24 hour fitness and some guy was rocking some beater 7's and the the toebox was yellowing like bad
!!!WANTED!!!SZ 9.5
DS TB 3's
DS NORCAL 6's
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

agreed u cant really stop it u can only slow it down. most people turns a little and for the pro it looks like nothing changed ususally keepn em ds and throw somewhere cold
looking for: wheat bison dunk, stash af1 hi, red supreme blazers, courir, sea crystal, size 10 pm me

You cant keep them from yellowing at all. I say dont worry, just wear them.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

Your shoes are going to yellow non-the-less. I guess you'd have to wear them less. When they do yellow, you can try seaglow.
University of California Davis...Class of 08'
San francisco49ers:XVI-XIX-XXIII-XXIV-XXIXStudies show that more information is passed through watercooler gossip than through official memos, which puts me at a disadvantage because, I bring my own water to work". DWIGHT SCHRUTE

yea 7's do yellow...the front of my olympics 7's yellowed.

but yea the answer to yur question...nothing can stop the yellowing!....bad news for all of us =/

you can't prevent it but in can be "contained"

Get some sea glow from Islandgirlproducts.com
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

for VIIs you can sand down the toe cap a litte bit and the yellowing will go away. i very much doubt its more than surface yellowing. as for Vs and XIs just maintain them well and you should get a lot of wears out of them with no yellowing

Just sell them if you're going to be so damn concerned about it.

(This is not directly aimed at you, just to those that make these damned 'how do i stop my shoes from yellowing' posts)

Yellowing is natural. Live with it.

...team finishline...​

TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

Back
Top Bottom