I need help with a survey, and you get a $20 coupon!!!

http://www.cmbresearch.co...utm_content=Cheggthisout
This is a survey about whether or not you have heard of renting books online. Its like 10 very simple questions and it took me 2mins to go through and at the end you get a $20 gift card to use at Chegg.com!!
pimp.gif
**VERY IMPORTANT**the last question asks for the name of who referred you, put my name and copy & paste my Rep Number CC113220Kyle S.CC113220Why am i asking you all to do this???If I can get the most entries I can win a couple free book rentals for next semester! If you can help that would be great because I really could use the the free rentals for summer classes and next fall's semester, books arent cheap nowadays
ohwell.gif

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

suit yourself, you dont have to if you dont want to. all you get is $20 toward book rentals

Originally Posted by jigsta05

Originally Posted by yomegaaa

Originally Posted by icekickz89

Done.

So do they send the $20 certificate to your email address?
yeah thats how they do it
pimp.gif
didn't get an email... i'm heated

Be patient, it's on the way. Everyone that filled out the survey WILL get a $20 gift certificate to Chegg.com and will be entered to win a free 8gb IPod Touch.

[/font]

And...

to everyone that got the "You do not qualify for this survey" message...The survey got BLOWN UP with responses because of the guaranteed $20 to use @ Chegg along with the opportunity to win a free IPod Touch. So basically the survey company got all the responses they needed shortly after this was posted all over the web. Congratulations to all of you that made it in on time and good luck on IPod Touch drawing!! To those of you that didn't make it through in time, sorry, I'll post more stuff up like this as I get it from Chegg.com

Back
Top Bottom