I need help with Zelda Windwaker please im super stuck......

You get it from the lady teacher. You 1st have to play hide & seek with the killer bees then they'll give you a heart piece. After that go to the teacher and give her 20 (21) joy pendants.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

You get it from the lady teacher. You 1st have to play hide & seek with the killer bees then they'll give you a heart piece. After that go to the teacher and give her 20 (21) joy pendants.

wait hold up wheres the killer bees at i never seen them next to the teacher what so ever

killer bees are those little kids on windfall island. Oh yea I forgot you have to find the "picto box" in the jail cell 1st before they will play hide & seek with you.

killer bees are those little kids on windfall island. Oh yea I forgot you have to find the "picto box" in the jail cell 1st before they will play hide & seek with you.

where the jail cell at i never seen the jail cell

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

where the jail cell at i never seen the jail cell

On windfall island there's a tombstone overlooking the ocean, near the tombstone is a door which is the jail. If u need to find the tombstone its up the hilll near the tree outside the city gate.

I know this like the back of my hand. The good ol' days
grin.gif

I can't even make it our of the tree on the orcania of time or w/e it is on N64. . .best of luck. Only played it once though

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

www.gamefaqs.com
Why this isn't the first place the threadstarter went?! I have no idea...smh
really though. 
dudes on there make guides like they are getting paid. i used them to get 100% in GTA... took me about 8 months to find all the horseshoes/snapshots/drug bags
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom