I need my bay area heads help vol...planning a weekend with the girl.

unbornseed

Banned
Can you guys recommend some nice "date" like things to do in the BAY. I've been there alone but gonna take a trip with the girl and want to make it special.

i swear we get a new thread like this once a week, all u have to do is look on the first 3 pages and u can find out tons of stuff to do wit yur girl

spend the weekend at the ritz in half moon bay. They have couples spa packages.

Take her to to eat steak at Town in San Carlos, then drive her up to SF to go shopping. or watch that cirque du soleil thing thats around still i hope. sucks having a gf and never knowing where to take her huh?!

Originally Posted by dano4o8

Take her to to eat steak at Town in San Carlos, then drive her up to SF to go shopping. or watch that cirque du soleil thing thats around still i hope. sucks having a gf and never knowing where to take her huh?!

roll.gif
tell me about it...I'm just trying to think outside the box in the bay.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

i always wanted to take the girl to ritz
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so pricey though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so pricey though
frown.gif
I looked at the price and was like
eek.gif

One last question for you guys. We going on a NAPA tour but where should we go while in frisco? I know the wharf but for shopping and browsing in an open air type steez where should we go?

^ last time i went there with my gf, we visited westfield mall, china/japan town, and stopped by ripley's believe or not museum. still haven't saw the wax museum though.

^ last time i went there with my gf, we visited westfield mall, china/japan town, and stopped by ripley's believe or not museum. still haven't saw the wax museum though.

good looking. I'm staying in union square as per the recommendation of a few NTers so I will try and make the most of the weekend.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so pricey though
frown.gif
I looked at the price and was like
eek.gif

One last question for you guys. We going on a NAPA tour but where should we go while in frisco? I know the wharf but for shopping and browsing in an open air type steez where should we go?
All the shopping you want is at union square.  If you're into high end designers, SF union square basically has it all.  We also have the only goyard boutique in the states so go window shop there if you enjoy fine craftsmanship on trunks and luggage bags.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by Sneakerhead91

Go to East Oakland and go HELLA dumb.
pimp.gif

Then hit up a street corner and might as well cop 1/8th while you're at it. 
then go back across the street to the liquor store to get a swisher and a 5th.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Hit up north richmond at night, its nightlife is quite entertaining...
laugh.gif
place is a dump...I live in richmond and know people that live down on 2nd street and I still hate going down there.  That one way in one way out when you hit the tracks is not the business.

Back
Top Bottom