I need opinions on shoe sizing

Hey, I got a question. Would any of you buy some shoes that were a size bigger that your regular size? There are a pair of Nikes I want (size 11), but I wear a10. When I tried them on, they looked alrite, but at the same time felt, and looked, a little big.

If you were to really stare when I wore it would look big. So do you thinks its worth it? Any help is appreciated.

i used to,but i wont anymore. when the shoes dont fit properly, i dont wear them very much so i may as well not waste the money on them.

it's alright as long as you wear them casually but if you use them for basketball etc then it's not worth it

I would only contemplate buying shoes that are not my size if I'm going to collect them. Otherwise, I'd just stick with shoes your size.

Straight up, no. The more fitted the jeans get the smaller the shoe, the better. If you are familiar with the term 'friction' you will find a lot ofblisters on your feet as a result of getting shoes which were bigger. I would rather be uncomfortable with a .5 smaller than bigger. Certain Jordan's fitbigger and tighter than others. XI fit small, where as VII and VIII may be more flexible because of their sock liner.

=)

also be worried about creasing on the toe and the base of your toes hurting a LOT...

Back
Top Bottom