i need some advice about what shoe to get

My girl is going to Europe in a few days for a 3 week backpacking trip and im trying to figure out what would be a good shoe to get for her, shes trying totell me that her vans will be fine because they're "comfy" but thats crap for walking all day for 3 weeks. i was looking at nike free runningshoes or possibly the rejuven8 any suggestions?

iddp90.jpg

air max 2009 ftw

if they're backpacking buy any kind of new balance cross trainer. they're mad comfy and more durable than any nike cross trainer. or if you're gointhe nike route, try and find acg gear. if they're just goin 'walkin' around to go site seeing, then those am2009 are a great choice, but you canget more bang for the buck w/ an asics running shoe.

I'd stay away from the frees at the moment. Alot of people struggle as their calves and whatnot adjust to them, so you don't want to take that chanceat the moment. 3 weeks of sore calves would be hell.

I got a pair of air max terra ninety's and they were great for walking in all conditions.

Originally Posted by sped540

I'd stay away from the frees at the moment. Alot of people struggle as their calves and whatnot adjust to them, so you don't want to take that chance at the moment. 3 weeks of sore calves would be hell.

does that include the rejuven8? thats what im kind of leaning towards at the moment

the am09s would be pretty easy to pack too. and theyre super light so it won't be too much.
great shoe...

AM09 or 97s arent bad for females. Very light and easy to pack and they are great wear for long durations.
Theres also ACGs but im not familiar with the whole line.

Since it's summer time, she could go with some sandals or some light, breathable runner that won't chafe. If the shoe chafes during backpacking,that's a total buzzkill as she'll feel that on every single step and every morning when she has to bandage her heel or toe.

Back
Top Bottom